No announcement yet.

What’s for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home made burgers and chips. Something simple for a Friday evening.

And a bottle of gin I haven't seen before as my monthly gin subscription hasn't left its first port in over a week 😭
    Last edited by Tainted; 15-10-2021, 17:01.

Comment

• Irish pork sausages on fresh bakers delight long rolling bc salad and homemade chips.

Comment

• What’s for dinner?

Lamb and roast veg salad. It was delish.
        IMG_9870.jpg
        Last edited by hakuna matata; 15-10-2021, 19:13.

Comment

• Thai basil and chilli chicken stir fry from recipetin eats. I added lots of veggies. Was delish.

Comment

• we got phillipe delivered by providoor! so steak tartare, escargot, steak, potato dauphinoise, french onion soup and cured salmon (for dh as he’s not keen on the tartare i ordered). cannot freaking wait. french cuisine is my favourite food group 🤤🤤🤤

Comment

• Ok it’s not dinner, but these are pretty good! And as a little PSA (in vic anyway) if you have a Woolworths rewards card, you can get 2 per day at BWS for $3 each. You’re welcome.
              IMG_9842.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by hakuna matata View Post
                Ok it’s not dinner, but these are pretty good! And as a little PSA (in vic anyway) if you have a Woolworths rewards card, you can get 2 per day at BWS for $3 each. You’re welcome.
                [ATTACH]106530[/ATTACH]
                omg i was just at bws looking for premix margs!!! the spot on the shelf is permanently empty. i have no idea why!!! i just have a bottle of tequila and the jose cuervo tequila mix but i like the idea of these too as sometimes you can’t be bothered mixing your own. why does metro have no stock!? it’s been like this for ages too…so weird!!

i ended up getting dh two the duchess non-alc g&t premixes. he isn’t feeling great (caught ds’ cold) and doesn’t want to drink tonight for our date night so i figured zero alcohol g&t would be the next best thing.

Comment

• IMG_6833.jpg
                  This was last night’s dinner.
                  I have many regrets today [emoji15]

Comment

• Originally posted by turquoisecoast View Post
                    omg i was just at bws looking for premix margs!!! the spot on the shelf is permanently empty. i have no idea why!!! i just have a bottle of tequila and the jose cuervo tequila mix but i like the idea of these too as sometimes you can’t be bothered mixing your own. why does metro have no stock!? it’s been like this for ages too…so weird!!

i ended up getting dh two the duchess non-alc g&t premixes. he isn’t feeling great (caught ds’ cold) and doesn’t want to drink tonight for our date night so i figured zero alcohol g&t would be the next best thing.
                    It’s a struggle to get them at ours, too. DH asked them and they found some out the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mod-LIKE A BOSS View Post
                      [ATTACH]106531[/ATTACH]
                      This was last night’s dinner.
                      I have many regrets today [emoji15]
                      Ooo what is it?

Comment

• Red wine and blue cheese [emoji108]

Comment

• Originally posted by babyno1onboard View Post
                          Red wine and blue cheese [emoji108]
                          That sounds bloody delicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by babyno1onboard View Post
                            Red wine and blue cheese [emoji108]
                            Perfect dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mum-I-Am View Post
                              Perfect dinner.
                              I’m slightly tipsy. DD is at my parents house. A night all alone for me drinking wine. [emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

• Originally posted by hakuna matata View Post
                                Ooo what is it?
                                I just threw delicious things together. It tasted a little like Nutella !
                                Frangelico
                                Vodka
                                Khalua
                                Baileys
                                Ice

Comment

Working...
                                X