• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperGranny View Post
    oh no. I hope not. hugs, marie.
    Me too. Last thing I need.

Comment

Originally posted by granny1 View Post
      Off to the GP. Physio is concerned I may have a clot in my leg. Just what I need !
      How did you get on?

Comment

Originally posted by amyd View Post
        How did you get on?
        No clot thank goodness but I have torn a muscle and the pain is similar to a clot. I’ve got it bandaged now. Seems I over did the walking last Saturday.

How are you going ?

Comment

I am so tired I want to cry [emoji20] no housework or anything until I have napped with DS today

Comment

34 today.
            Does this mean I am officially classed as mid 30's? I was called middle aged.

Comment

mid thirties, yes. not middle-aged. middle-aged is the fifties, I think ?? im just plain old. maire

Comment

Originally posted by White Mage View Post
                34 today.
                As someone who is 35 today Im going to say we are still young!! Mid 30's is acceptable but we are definetly NOT middle aged.

Happy Birthday

Comment

Originally posted by White Mage View Post
                  34 today.
                  Happy Birthday

I was 46 last week. I must be ancient !!

Comment

Thanks ladies! I Felt like 50 greys just sprouted on my head with that comment.
                    And a happy birthday to you too [MENTION=76579]Purple Poppy[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by granny1 View Post
                      Happy Birthday

I was 46 last week. I must be ancient !!
                      Im 61, thanks granny1. I think I am in an age bracket, that is just too far past. hahaha, marie.

Comment

Im 61, thanks granny1. I think I am in an age bracket, that is just too far past. hahaha, marie.
                        Lol. Isn’t 61 the new 31? Haha

Comment

yes, i am sure i heard something about that. marie.

Comment

yes, i am sure i heard something about that. marie.
                            Like 46 is the new 26. Right ?’ !!!

Comment

I’m a little sad. I haven’t fed DD for 2 days and she hasn’t been looking for it. Looks like our bfing journey might be over.

On the plus, I will now be able to eat what I want instead of catering for DD’s allergies. I can also travel for work a lot easier (not sure if this is a positive or not).

I am proud that I got to 13 months despite my goal being 6 months and that’s with DD refusing a bottle. Still sad that it looks like it’s at an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Amber4304 View Post
                                I’m a little sad. I haven’t fed DD for 2 days and she hasn’t been looking for it. Looks like our bfing journey might be over.

On the plus, I will now be able to eat what I want instead of catering for DD’s allergies. I can also travel for work a lot easier (not sure if this is a positive or not).

I am proud that I got to 13 months despite my goal being 6 months and that’s with DD refusing a bottle. Still sad that it looks like it’s at an end.
                                Well done on getting as far as you did. I can remember your posts about cutting out eggs and dairy. That can't have been easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X