I am...#22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mod-LIKE A BOSS View Post
    Suffering from the worst sore throat I think I’ve ever had. 3 days and still going strong. Wake up with a wet pillow every morning since I can’t swallow it all just drools out. Have the worst taste in the back of my throat. Ugh! I’m not a good patient!
    Try the Difflam iodine throat gargle. I find it really good when I have a sore throat.

Comment

• Spamming my FB with country songs off Spotify while taking a little walk down memory lane ❤️

Comment

• Originally posted by Californication View Post
        Try the Difflam iodine throat gargle. I find it really good when I have a sore throat.
        I tried the betadine throat gargle. It tastes like a$$!
        Hopefully the difflam one is better!

Comment

It’s not [emoji87]

Comment

Originally posted by Mod-Wise Enough View Post
            It’s not [emoji87]
            I think the difflam one is better. It’s more minty. I much prefer the difflam to the betadine version!

Comment

• I am off to Ikea!

Comment

I think it’s difflam that does a throat spray? Someone does. I’ve bought it at a chemist. Last 2 times I’ve had a throat infection it was a god send. Took the pain away enoughto be able to have something to drink and small to eat. Possibly may help get you past the pain at least?

Comment

• I am trying to repaint my bedroom, with help from a 5 year old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mod-DJ Nette View Post
                    I am trying to repaint my bedroom, with help from a 5 year old.
                    Ooh what colour?

Comment

• tired. but can’t seem to sleep. and i know it’ll just get worse from here on in. tiredness is evil.

Comment

I am trying to repaint my bedroom, with help from a 5 year old.
                        I did that on Monday but with a 2.5 year old

Comment

Ooh what colour?
                          It’s called granite grey. The rest of the house is already in that colour, but for some reason I painted our bedroom in a beige/yellow years ago. Then I realized it was horrible and painted the rest of the house grey, but I had never gotten around to fixing the bedroom.

Comment

It’s called granite grey. The rest of the house is already in that colour, but for some reason I painted our bedroom in a beige/yellow years ago. Then I realized it was horrible and painted the rest of the house grey, but I had never gotten around to fixing the bedroom.
                            I love grey! Pics when done pretty please!

Comment

• I am over family, just want to hide in a corner tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mason98 View Post
                                I am over family, just want to hide in a corner tonight.
                                Big hugs for you. Be nice, you never know when you will need a kidney!

Comment

Working...
                                X