Ok, Whats your Poison?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, Whats your Poison?

Ok, Whats your Poison? are you a "champers darling" kind of girl or a straight up bourbon chick? Perhaps your into fancy cocktails or cheap wine

Personally I dont drink, ok I do on the odd occassion,prob. twice a year I swear no more than that LOL

But when I was a young cheeky party girl I loved Fruit tingles and Flirtini's!
    I have to admit to a passion pop addiction too in my teenage days

So whats you ultimate drink?

Do you have any good cocktail recipes?

Any great wines you've tried lately?

i admit to being a passion pop addict too a few years back....lol

now it is anything fruity or frozen... i loveeeeeeeeeee frozen cocktails.... midori is always a classic !

ohh and i love the idea of shotz if im aiming to get very drunk....

Comment

the first ice cold beer on a friday night after work is always the best! i love a good charddy and i love a nightcap of baileys on ice.

Comment

At 11 weeks pregnant, this thread is cruel and unusual punishment....

I, too, am a sucker for a good chardy (I like the oaky ones) or a nice shiraz in the cold months. Only 29 weeks to go......

Comment

So Sorry Cosmic I never even thought about you preggie girls out there How very rude of me!

Comment

being nine months pregnant it has been awhile...but i must say i dont mind a drink and i am looking forward to having my first ice cold beer. My ultimate poison if i am planning on a big night are White russians which are Vodka, Kalhua and Milk. YUM!!!

Comment

That's ok . I think when I hit the magic 13 weeks, I might have a very small glass of something to celebrate. Just a wee sip couldn't hurt, could it?...

Comment

I love a really cold beer (or 6) in summer. My ultimate drink is a good Cabernet though, and I do the unthinkable and chill them in summer (well, if its good enough for the French....!)

Comment

Definitely a champagne girl here or a nice dry riesling goes down well too

Comment

I'm a Red & White wine gal.

i am a member of a wine club and get 12bottles every 3 months though those bottles dont last 3months, generally 2mths. My club selects wines by if they have won a gold or silver medal only so there up round the $40 a bottle category.

Good wines i ve had of late: 2002,Frog Rock Creek,Chardonnay from the Hunter Valley, Mudgee and Cowra regions and 2001, Swagmans Kiss Sharaz from Margaret River.

Cheers

Comment

I don't want to sound boring: but I'm not sure that I have a regular poison these days. Champers makes me absolutely spastic....and the last time I did the champers thing I made such a fool of myself....lets not go there???
                      Love the G&T's but don't have too many of them these days either..
                      Wine is good with a meal but beyond that I fall asleep......I think I'm getting old.
                      O's mom.

Comment

Margaritas all the way. I love my tequila. I'm a hard liquor kinda girl LOL when I get going. I love my Wild Turkey Rare Breed & Coke. MMM bourbon

Comment

Originally posted by madvoice
                          Margaritas all the way. I love my tequila. I'm a hard liquor kinda girl LOL when I get going. I love my Wild Turkey Rare Breed & Coke. MMM bourbon
                          do you have a bad tequila story, madvoice? everyone has had a bad experience with tequila. well, i haven't but I have had someone else's bad experience.

Comment

So far all of my tequila nights have worked out pretty well. No nasty hangovers and no nasty vomits. I steer clear of Opal Nera, Sambucca, Ouzo and Schnapps. They're EVIL!

Comment

Did someone say Schnapps oohh I love Butterscotch its to die for!

But your right about it being deadly, my best friend drank a whole bottle of apple schnapps at my 21st as no one liked it but her We got to the afterparty (at a night club) and she threw up every where, ended up passing out and having to go home

Comment

Working...
                              X