Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have missed the start of this thread, so if I can catch up. First big cheer to [MENTION=45986]CazHazKidz[/MENTION]. I have followed your fitness thread, and I can see your effort is getting great results. I am needing your motivation, and I say, thank you. [MENTION=126838]KatiesMum[/MENTION], I so enjoyed your travels, and I noticed something we have in common, I also have a collection of Christmas ornaments from every place, and I cover my hallstand with all of them instead of a Christmas tree.
    marie

Comment

Originally posted by CazHazKidz View Post
      I'm struggling with this one. I feel like once upon a time I used to have some very close relationships with a lot of people on bubhub, but these days, I think I'm just one of those people who goes un-noticed, and I don't really notice anyone either.. everyone kind of blends in together because I'm not really involved in any group type situations where I get to know anyone.

Like many others have said already [MENTION=97592]VicPark[/MENTION] is always a stand out to me. We parent our children very differently (the routine vs non routine stuff) and yet in all other posts NOT regarding routines, I find myself nodding away and agreeing with most things, but I am a very non confontational person, so I like seeing Vic say whatever she thinks and not care what others say back. Keep that up, it's very refreshing to me.
      I actually mentioned you on the November kindness thread :-) I notice you.

Comment

Originally posted by harvs View Post
        I actually mentioned you on the November kindness thread :-) I notice you.
        Really! Wow, I'll have to go have a look now! That's so nice!
        DS1 – 10, DD1 – 9, DS2 – 7, DS3 - 4

Comment

[MENTION=45986]CazHazKidz[/MENTION] I notice you I was just reading through your fitness journal yesterday and WOW, you have done an amazing job, incredible willpower and determination, you are stunning.

Comment

I think it was [MENTION=22589]delirium[/MENTION] who posted the most epic list of baby bib company names earlier! Soooo creative and clever!

Comment

[MENTION=23517]headoverfeet[/MENTION] ... thank you for sharing your surrogate journey - what an amazing gift you've given!

Comment

[MENTION=100293]harvs[/MENTION] for the secret Santa thread.

Comment

[MENTION=32659]LoveLivesHere[/MENTION] and [MENTION=116921]Catzilla[/MENTION] especially for so many of the lovely fluff threads we have today

Comment

All the BH mods!
                    Thanks for keeping BH a safe space for us and dealing with issues in a timely manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoghurt View Post
                      All the BH mods!
                      Thanks for keeping BH a safe space for us and dealing with issues in a timely manner.
                      Agreed! I've been watching this all unfold today, and tbh was starting to creep me out.. Thanks to the mods for dealing with the issue

Comment

Thank you mods!!

Comment

Comment

Happy to take the trash out. I think it will be back though. That particular type often seem to reincarnate quickly

Comment

Working...
                            X