X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by babyla View Post
    Hairy nuggets PML
    I'm afraid I can't take credit for the hairy nugget. That was Ffrenchies lovely imagery I think.

*on that note DS had asked for nuggets tonight for dinner - I just don't think I can do it now. I wonder if he'll accept hairy fish fingers instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by MissMuppet View Post
      I'm afraid I can't take credit for the hairy nugget. That was Ffrenchies lovely imagery I think.

*on that note DS had asked for nuggets tonight for dinner - I just don't think I can do it now. I wonder if he'll accept hairy fish fingers instead?
      Mmhm hairy fish

Oh that conjures an image that I'm not game to repeat...

On the plus side.. I got an early mark! Because my teacher thought we looked like zombies

Comment

• Hey, why don't I just go eat some hay, make things out of clay, lay by the bay? I just may! What'd ya say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
          Hey, why don't I just go eat some hay, make things out of clay, lay by the bay? I just may! What'd ya say?
          Ffrenchie are you drunk?

Comment

• Originally posted by Want2TTC View Post
            Ffrenchie are you drunk?

Or too many cold and flu tablets?

Comment

• No lol. Don't you know that movie?

Comment

Hey, why don't I just go eat some hay, make things out of clay, lay by the bay? I just may! What'd ya say?
                Just stay out of my way... or you'll pay! LISTEN to what I say!

Comment

No lol. Don't you know that movie?
                  No?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezzabee View Post
                    Just stay out of my way... or you'll pay! LISTEN to what I say!

Comment

• Happy Gilmore?

Comment

You little son of a bish ball! Why you don't you just go HOME? That's your HOME! Are you too good for your HOME? ANSWER ME!!!!

Comment

• I like the alligator bit off my hand joke. That still cracks me up when I think of it. (I'm easily pleased). I can't remember the exact wording though. Ahhh, juvenile humour. Brings so much joy to the world.

Comment

• You know that meester meester lady? Yeah, I think I just killed her.

Comment

• And who could forget "I wanna kiss you all over, and over and again...'til the night closes iiiiiiiiiin"!

Comment

• Crazy Old Lady: Mister! Mister! Get me outta here!
                                Happy Gilmore: Here, eat that and leave us alone!

Comment

Working...
                                X