Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Fluff thread*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Want2TTC View Post
    Not possible. You are a good 550 ahead of the rest of us

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
      Mmhm.

      But I'm working on it.

      Education? Pfft. I'll just be regional co-ordinator of Schmeagleboys..

      Comment


      • Naw everyone went away :,(

        Comment


        • I'm here - just have no idea where the threads up to LOL

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HugsBunny View Post
            I'm here - just have no idea where the threads up to LOL
            Umm... Fb conspiracy, bogan queen, ffrenchies mum, dinner plans, I think that's the important stuff!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HugsBunny View Post
              I'm here - just have no idea where the threads up to LOL
              I have no clue either...does anyone?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Want2TTC View Post
                Umm... Fb conspiracy, bogan queen, ffrenchies mum, dinner plans, I think that's the important stuff!
                Cos that makes it all sooo much clearer LOL.

                I think I'm gonna be boring and try to sleep. Have been really tired lately and can't get enough water. It's weird.

                Comment


                • I'm in bed too... Rather grumpy tonight... :-/

                  Thread, there's a thread! I thought this was some fluffy fluffiness, not a damn thread!

                  Now, where are we up too!

                  Comment


                  • Yeah I'm not sure. I just quote the post thats most relevant to what I want to fluff about!

                    I getcha babylove I'm a bit of a grump myself... Not Sure why.

                    Comment


                    • I hit my head... It literally bounced.. Owww

                      Comment


                      • I'm home after being out for tea. Am sad cause my bestie,AKA my sister, is going away to Bali for 2 weeks. Now, that probably sounds a bit pathetic, but we see each other every day! I shall miss her troublesome ways

                        Damn her and her bogan holiday!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by HugsBunny View Post
                          Cos that makes it all sooo much clearer LOL.

                          I think I'm gonna be boring and try to sleep. Have been really tired lately and can't get enough water. It's weird.
                          Pregnant?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jakois View Post
                            I'm home after being out for tea. Am sad cause my bestie,AKA my sister, is going away to Bali for 2 weeks. Now, that probably sounds a bit pathetic, but we see each other every day! I shall miss her troublesome ways

                            Damn her and her bogan holiday!
                            Maybe she can pick up some cheap bintang singlets to ease the pain?

                            That does suck

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Luna Lovegood View Post
                              Pregnant?
                              Yes! Name it fluff

                              Comment


                              • Did you add me?!

                                What is rr? Pfffft.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X