Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Fluff thread*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rulers work great for getting coins out of toilets. Or sticks.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
      Eww, lol
      Yep

      I don't wanna shove my hand down there

      I don't even know how it got there!

      Comment


      • Not that I know from experience or anything, just something I've heard.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by rainbow road View Post
          No worries B&B. I was pretty quiet until about a year ago.

          I went to the loo though. There's $1 at the bottom of it which DP and I have been Mexican stand-offing for about a week over.

          She reckons I'll cave when I need the $1 for the communal washing machine.
          Here's hoping you need BEFORE you use the toilet!!

          Comment


          • Fell out of your
            Pocket maybe?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Pandora67 View Post
              Here's hoping you need BEFORE you use the toilet!!

              Comment


              • It's a moot point. I'm not touching it. I *WILL* win. (unless someone visits before DP caves, then I'll have to take it out or I'll be embarrassed).

                Comment


                • I almost dropped my bogan iphone in the toilet today and thought, would I fish it out if I did? I came to the conclusion Nahh I would let some lucky bogan have a free weed on iPhone lol

                  Comment


                  • My XH once dropped a 10c piece down my 'plumbers crack' when I forgot to wear a belt. I forgot about it until I went to the toilet and heard a 'tink' *shame*.

                    DS1 got the blame for it whenever anyone commented on it *blushes*

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Pandora67 View Post
                      I almost dropped my bogan iphone in the toilet today and thought, would I fish it out if I did? I came to the conclusion Nahh I would let some lucky bogan have a free weed on iPhone lol
                      Oh gosh, the amount of times I have nearly dropped my bogan phone in the pool...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HugsBunny View Post
                        My XH once dropped a 10c piece down my 'plumbers crack' when I forgot to wear a belt. I forgot about it until I went to the toilet and heard a 'tink' *shame*.

                        DS1 got the blame for it whenever anyone commented on it *blushes*
                        Is it still there?

                        Comment


                        • The amount of times I've dropped my bogan phone at all!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
                            Oh gosh, the amount of times I have nearly dropped my bogan phone in the pool...
                            Nearly dropped it in the pool along with the kids??

                            Comment


                            • Nope, just the phone

                              Comment


                              • True to bogan form though - it's pretty resilient.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X