Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Fluff thread*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maybe reading through this thread is not a good idea? Laughing could be painful

    Comment


    • Whoever asked it is an iced finger!

      Want2TTC, ouch!!!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Pandora67 View Post
        Maybe reading through this thread is not a good idea? Laughing could be painful
        It is. But boredom is more painful

        Comment


        • You can alternate between the two

          Ice is best for the first 24 hours to reduce swelling/damage.

          Comment


          • Omg it is so cold!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lumpy Melon View Post
              You can alternate between the two

              Ice is best for the first 24 hours to reduce swelling/damage.
              Thanks

              Comment


              • I'm still waiting for the fb group to be made.

                Comment


                • See I was the last to post knicker girl

                  Comment


                  • I love how many nicknames can be made out of my username.

                    Comment


                    • Nearly 2k replies has made this thread broken on the app

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bell & Bug View Post
                        Nearly 2k replies has made this thread broken on the app
                        We probably should start a new one.

                        I want "The back fence' back!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bell & Bug View Post
                          Nearly 2k replies has made this thread broken on the app
                          Lol mine has issues to.

                          Knicker girl, knicker bocker, ffrenchi, Frenchgstring, knickers, french wedgie, thats all I can think of ATM lol

                          Comment


                          • [QUOTE=Bonkers;6753825]I'm still waiting for the fb group to be made.[/

                            Done!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Bonkers View Post
                              Lol mine has issues to.

                              Knicker girl, knicker bocker, ffrenchi, Frenchgstring, knickers, french wedgie, thats all I can think of ATM lol

                              Comment


                              • Poor mods must have a headache from reading this thread! And probably thinking there are some very ODD people in this thread

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X