X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Luna Lovegood View Post
    BF- hope you're feeling better soon! x

Waterlily- serious, I love you even more now. Massive Doctor Who fan...so is DD...although the new Doctor has me lost...I just don't love him...maybe David Tennant was too good and irreplaceable...
    Oh yes, yes, yes. I was just complaining to DH the other night that I just can't get into the new doctor (the Matt guy). I want David Tennant back!

DH's claim to fame is that his grandad or great grandad (can never remember the specifics and it bugs him oops) wrote the theme song!

Comment

• Originally posted by Luna Lovegood View Post
      Yeah... I'm waiting on house cleaner to show up...surely someone wants to clean my house...
      I asked for a cleaner for my birthday this year.. No luck. I might try and get one for mother's day.. just one to do a through clean ever 6-12 months will do e. I can tidy the rest of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by OurLittleBlessing View Post
        I'm very disappointed that no one has been to clean my house for me yet

I'd better drag my butt off this chair and do it I suppose...

Bye for now lovelys xx
        None of you crazies helped me
        Lol

I wish these people would all leave I need to wee again lol 10 more mins tho yay

Comment

• Don't think I'd risk the cream cheese myself. Banana bread sounds yum though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissMuppet View Post
            Don't think I'd risk the cream cheese myself. Banana bread sounds yum though.
            I agree with this. Make some banana bread and have with butter?
            Or find a recipe that uses cream cheese that you have to cook first, like a baked cheesecake?
            Last edited by Mod-Zeddie; 11-08-2012, 12:24.

Comment

• Argh I read so many different opinions on what to eat and what not to eat,. some sites say it's ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandora67 View Post
                I agree with this. Make some banana bread and have with butter?
                Or find a recipe that uses cream cheese that you have to cook first, like a baked cheesecake?

Cheese cake never thought of that.

I will make a banana cake without cream cheese icing.. I will find another icing I like and use it instead. I want cake not bread. Bread is kinda meh.

Comment

• What do you call those long oval shaped cakes that look like a giant finger bun but with white icing and cinnamon on top?

Comment

• I call them cinnamon logs. Not sure if its the right term though.

Comment

• Wtf this house is spotless and the guy said its not the cleanest house his seen!!!!! The only thing I did not do was mop. I'm sorry stupid man iv had more pressing things to worry about this week other then mopping. Maybe you should grab a mop and do it your self since its not good enough for you.

Comment

• Which guy? Did you a have house inspection today?

Comment

• I've had the inspector complain because I breakfast dishes weren't done! It BS!!!

Comment

• The guy trying to sell the house. We had a home open today.

Comment

• Ah. Well that's plain rude.

Comment

• And darn right you have better things to be doing than mopping for their open house - like entertaining us on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X