This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissMuppet View Post
    Ugh, Twilight. Dh and I were bored one evening channel surfing and came across the first Twilight movie. Had never been interested but thought wtf, we'll see what the hype is about.

Couldn't finish it. Insipid, boring, and unoriginal. Just as I thought it would be.

I truly don't get all the hype about it. I could understand from teenagers, but have no idea why adults like it.

I must admit though as Buffy fan I was already predisposed to not like it. I kept wanting Buffy to appear and stake Edward.
    I'm a Buffy fan as well! I love that YouTube Buffy/Edward clip...

Comment

• Originally posted by Luna Lovegood View Post
      Come visit then
      We do two QLD trips a year each May and November. This year was the GC and in November we are in Palm Cove.

Next year It will be on the Sunny Coast for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakois View Post

Next year It will be on the Sunny Coast for sure.

Comment

• Hell-ooooo fellow fluffies!

I haven't been online much in the last day or two and I see I have some catching up to do!

What's news?

Comment

• Ffrenchie- how is you DD going? Is everything ok?

Jakois- yay!

Comment

• They only just arrived (hour drive to the hospital.) Dh sais she is asleep, don't know anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by OurLittleBlessing View Post
                Hell-ooooo fellow fluffies!

I haven't been online much in the last day or two and I see I have some catching up to do!

What's news?
                Hi

How do you do? I should be cleaning, but am procrastinating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
                  They only just arrived (hour drive to the hospital.) Dh sais she is asleep, don't know anything else.

Comment

• Ffrenchy - sorry to hear about your DD's operation. What a major pain. I hope she (and you) are well soon!

Luna - I hear ya. I should be cleaning too, but I am going to have a cuppa and a bubhub first!
                    DH has taken the kiddlets to the liberry, afterwards they might get a strawbrary I'm not sure...

No seriously, they are at the library and I am enjoying the quiet.

Comment

• Everytime I read what went on while i Was gone I think of something to type, then by the time I get to the end of it you have changed subjects like 10 times and I don't know where to start.

In other news.. my mother has shared her cold.. and I can't have anything stronger then a lemsip. I want my cold & flu drugs!!!

Comment

• Waiting for DD to wake up so we can beach it up. I too have been cleaning... Boring, about to do the car. I hate going for trips without a spotless car.

Hope your DDs okay Ffrenchie.

I loved Buffy and firefly! I'm a bit of a geek I like most things geeky. Massive doctor who fan too

Comment

• BF. I have laryngitis and whooping cough and have been LIVING on Rooiboos tea with lemon and honey. Has helped a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barefooted View Post
                            Everytime I read what went on while i Was gone I think of something to type, then by the time I get to the end of it you have changed subjects like 10 times and I don't know where to start.

In other news.. my mother has shared her cold.. and I can't have anything stronger then a lemsip. I want my cold & flu drugs!!!
                            Bummer, colds are no fun at all!

Originally posted by waterlily View Post
                            Waiting for DD to wake up so we can beach it up. I too have been cleaning... Boring, about to do the car. I hate going for trips without a spotless car.

Hope your DDs okay Ffrenchie.

I loved Buffy and firefly! I'm a bit of a geek I like most things geeky. Massive doctor who fan too
                            Is it bad that I have never seen Buffy or Twilight?

Comment

• Originally posted by OurLittleBlessing View Post
                              Bummer, colds are no fun at all!

Is it bad that I have never seen Buffy or Twilight?
                              Buffy.. Maybe, twilight..No way

Comment

• I am kinda nerdy. not a fan of buffy or doctor who though. I do run a computer business though.

Comment

Working...
                                X