Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ps: I actually am not the type of person to stalk people... I am far too lazy for that...

However i am curious on the environment that JK finds inspiring...she says very positive things about her Tasmanian home.
    Last edited by Luna Lovegood; 11-08-2012, 10:33.

Comment

• Hahah well I've never stalked her tempting though...

I actually didn't realise how close she was. I heard she brought a house here, but for some reason had it in my head that it was down south. But nope, I'm going to drive by her house

Comment

• Originally posted by waterlily View Post
        I know!!!!!! I'm super excited!!!
        It's so mean that iBooks already promoting it and has been doing so for ages, yet it's still forever away... Just over a month...

Comment

Hahah well I've never stalked her tempting though...

I actually didn't realise how close she was. I heard she brought a house here, but for some reason had it in my head that it was down south. But nope, I'm going to drive by her house
          Photos? Lol

Comment

• Hahah deal! I'm going to convince DH to come with me tomorrow.

DH just admitted he knew how close she was (works in tv) and didn't tell me!! Ground for divorce?

Comment

Hahah deal! I'm going to convince DH to come with me tomorrow.

DH just admitted he knew how close she was (works in tv) and didn't tell me!! Ground for divorce?
              Haha IMO yes!

Did you realise that JK has the highest total book sales in ratio to the number of books she has written?

I'm scared that some hack, teen romance author (like whoever the author is of twilight, and that Gray book) will overtake her...

As you may gather, I have no respect for *those* books...although I do like the Sookie Stackhouse series, and some call Harris a hack author...

Comment

• I know, well it's the same ad the movies... Twilight better then Harry... :laughing.. Was sad to see they went so good considering they were absolute rubbish.

Comment

• Enough with the pretty photos! I'm super jealous

Comment

I know, well it's the same ad the movies... Twilight better then Harry... :laughing.. Was sad to see they went so good considering they were absolute rubbish.
                    My Grandma (wtf?) is really into Twilight and she made me watch the newest movie with her last weekend... Nothing happened! So slow and so boring... She got hitched, fell pregnant and had a baby with a stupid name. That was it! It took forever as well...nothing funny in it, no mystical intrigue...nothing...

I just don't get the hype!

Comment

• So where are these murder window pics taken from? Anywhere in particular? Like kitchen or bathroom?

My house is spotless! Yay me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonkers View Post
                        So where are these murder window pics taken from? Anywhere in particular? Like kitchen or bathroom?

Lounge room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakois View Post
                          Enough with the pretty photos! I'm super jealous
                          Come visit then

Comment

• Ugh, Twilight. Dh and I were bored one evening channel surfing and came across the first Twilight movie. Had never been interested but thought wtf, we'll see what the hype is about.

Couldn't finish it. Insipid, boring, and unoriginal. Just as I thought it would be.

I truly don't get all the hype about it. I could understand from teenagers, but have no idea why adults like it.

I must admit though as Buffy fan I was already predisposed to not like it. I kept wanting Buffy to appear and stake Edward.

Comment

• Well done for spotless house Bonkers! I'm half way through attaining spotlessness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonkers View Post
                                So where are these murder window pics taken from? Anywhere in particular? Like kitchen or bathroom?

Yeah mine is from the lounge room too

Comment

Working...
                                X