$100 to spend on whatever you like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 to spend on whatever you like

I have been given $100 and am under strict instruction to buy myself something, wrap it and put it under the xmas tree.

Have no clue what to buy. What would you buy yourself?

perfume
    dress
    shoes

Comment

nice pair of ear-rings
      new dress or pants & tshirt
      handbag

Comment

I did that exact thing on the weekend and I brought myself a couple of outfits and a pair of shoes :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Comment

Some nice, flattering casual dresses for summer

Comment

A Hell Bunny dress. It's what I want this year...

Comment

I bought a mix master with mine

Comment

If it wasn't something for under the tree - a pregancy massage.. I sooo neeeeeddd a massage but can't bring myself to spend the $$ on one!

Otherwise - some good quality hair products. (Again, can't justify the expense when it's coming out of grocery cash or whatever).

Comment

Clothes

Comment

Lingerie! Haha. I did it the other day, I got $120 worth of nice lingerie. I can't wait until it arrives =]

Comment

I get the feeling DP is getting me perfume from what he's been saying/hinting. He'd better not - he's already well and truly given me my xmas present

I was thinking to get something for the house (new vase or whatnot) but now I'm kinda leaning toward handbag and maybe an everyday perfume from body shop, mine ran out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bell & Bug View Post
                        Lingerie! Haha. I did it the other day, I got $120 worth of nice lingerie. I can't wait until it arrives =]
                        I do like lingere, DP hates it though might be a bit of a waste of cash in this circumstance considering my draw is already overflowing with underpants and bras

Comment

I would buy a bed wetting alarm, while technically for me but it would make my life 1000 times easier.

After dealing with a wet bed for 12 years it would be bliss for both me and him. It would raise his confidence and I think it would help his self esteem greatly. It must be so hard for him as 12 yr boy.

Comment

Originally posted by loving6 View Post
                            I would buy a bed wetting alarm, while technically for me but it would make my life 1000 times easier.

After dealing with a wet bed for 12 years it would be bliss for both me and him. It would raise his confidence and I think it would help his self esteem greatly. It must be so hard for him as 12 yr boy.
                            '

Awww poor boy, that must be awful for him. How much are they?

Comment

I had two of these presents got a new nappy/handbag with one and a personalised necklace charm with the other (was $110, so put in the extra)

Comment

Working...
                              X