No announcement yet.

$100 to spend on whatever you like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never go anywhere to need nice clothes...I already have too many I can never wear, but Peter Alexander pyjamas are what I buy for myself/everyone else when I have no idea what to buy.
    They make you feel good, even if you're just sitting around.
    Or, like Bell & Bug said, lingerie. You can never have enough of the good stuff

Comment

Well thanks everyone - earlier I couldn't think of ONE thing I wanted, now I have too many things to choose from

Comment

Originally posted by Benji View Post
        '

Awww poor boy, that must be awful for him. How much are they?
        They are just over 100 we haven't got him one before because he couldn't use it while dd was in yr 12 as it would have woken her several times a night. Now she finished I am saving to get him one.

Comment

Ha I'd probably still accidentally spend it on jasper & DF.

A nice new bra. Clothes. Salon hair products. Nice new pjs. Make up. Dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by Benji View Post
            I do like lingere, DP hates it though might be a bit of a waste of cash in this circumstance considering my draw is already overflowing with underpants and bras
            DP hates it too - thinks it's a waste of money considering all it does is "get in the way."

If I wasn't getting a dress, I'd get a pair of comfy-but-nice shoes. I only ever spend about $20 on a pair of shoes at a time. It'd be nice to get some good looking but comfy ones that cost a bit more than that.

Comment

DP is taking me away in early January - would be nice to have something nice to wear... Hmmmm...

Comment

Voucher for an hour facial... ahhhhh....

Comment

A deep tissue massage would be good too!

Comment

Clothes, makeup or voucher for a facial

Comment

A $100 DJ or Myer giftcard to spend during the boxing day sales.

Comment

Day spa gift voucher

Comment

I bought myself a present today for christmas was $100. obviously wouldn't suit most people but it's a necklace urn to pit some of dads ashes in

Comment

Wine!!!!! Clothes, Shoes or Perfume

Comment

Working...
                            X