Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answers to all those important questions... like how does lint get into your b-button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answers to all those important questions... like how does lint get into your b-button

So.... how does it??

Dh wants to know.

It grows in there!!!

Comment

fluff from clothes?

Comment

Tiny little worms that climb in there and then dry up and look like lint!!!

Comment

lol.. oh that's gross!!

maybe it comes from the same place earwax does...

hmm... like an earwax, boogers, belly-button lint, toe-jam factory...

haha.. and little lemmings bring it all in while we're sleeping.

Comment

DH says it's from your clothes. If he wears a blue shirt, it's blue lint and it's not created by his body...if it was created by his body he would make clothes out of it, it could be a multimillion dollar business depending on how fast he could produce it!

Yes...I married this man.

Comment

Well, coz I'm all sensible and stuff, the fluff in your belly button gets caught and held in there by the hair around your belly button from your clothes, which is why I dont get it coz I don't have hair on my belly.

*Excuse my autocorrect, it hates me.*

Comment

I have a long list of possible causes I use to get Df to clean his belly button!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MissYouthful View Post
                  Well, coz I'm all sensible and stuff, the fluff in your belly button gets caught and held in there by the hair around your belly button from your clothes, which is why I dont get it coz I don't have hair on my belly.

*Excuse my autocorrect, it hates me.*
                  I only got to the first part of this and was going to crack some joke about belly hair!!'
                  Teach me to read all of the post!

Comment

I have so much growing in there that I always thought it was my umbillical chord that just never fell off and i thought if i removed it, id die

So ur saying i can clean my belly button

Comment

I don't get lint..
                      I have the biggest inner ever too!! Although if I don't clean it out after every shower/bath and then stick my finger in there it's smells like sea food biggest grossest confession ever!!! Much worse then lint I think!

Comment

Originally posted by MissScorpio View Post
                        I have so much growing in there that I always thought it was my umbillical chord that just never fell off and i thought if i removed it, id die

So ur saying i can clean my belly button
                        Hahahahahahaha..........

We could supply a third world country with clothes for winter from the fluff in missScorpio's belly button!

I just felt bad!!!
                        I hope you were joking???
                        Last edited by mysticme; 19-05-2011, 11:51.

Comment

Working...
                        X