Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you help me with the Baby Bonus NEW RULES??!?!?!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justboys
    replied
    we put it towards layby for things when he got older i had heaps of laybys i done just b4 he was born- toys, cloths anything that i would know he would need! and chrissy present i always laybe chrissy presents through out the yr!

GGGRRR though all those young teenagers getting prego and wasting it on crap it why they stopped the lump sump payment!

Leave a comment:

• flicker
    replied
    Originally posted by crazymuma View Post
    UMMMMM EXCUSE ME I NEVER BOUGHT A PLASMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare anyone assume I would do that

I just bought drugs and played the pokies
    LMAO!!!
    and i rekon that is great katiesmum! We were able to buy this laptop and get the internet at home. which has saved my LIFE!

Leave a comment:

• bubbies4me
    replied
    the BB is $398.85 for 13 fortnightly installments if you earn under $75k for the frist 6 months after the baby is born (combined incomeif you are partnerned)

Leave a comment:

• F&A
    replied
    Originally posted by flicker View Post
    really? now i feel ripped off!
    i really love mine though!:skywriter:it is heaven. our other one should have gone 10 years ago!
    Ohh don't feel ripped off!! Dh and I paid nearly $3000 for ours 3 years ago, It was on sale as well... best money I have ever spent though

Leave a comment:

• Baldie's Mum
    replied
    Originally posted by crazymuma View Post
    UMMMMM EXCUSE ME I NEVER BOUGHT A PLASMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare anyone assume I would do that

Typical!!!!

LOL!!!!

Leave a comment:

• crazymuma
    replied
    Originally posted by Fuchsia! View Post
    Yeah all those damn single mothers buying plasmas! Tsk Tsk, they always ruin it for everyone!

Leave a comment:

• BH-KatiesMum
    replied
    Originally posted by flicker View Post
    yeah those single mothers causing problems again! *note, said with tongue planted firmly in cheek.

yeah i actually do wonder how many people actually did. (i heart tv)
    we did.

In all fairness though - we could afford it without the baby bonus ... just happened to buy our TV at that time, so my DH put a little sign on it ....'To Daddy, with love from Katie"

Leave a comment:

• MrJones&Me
    replied
    You just need to look around We were hunting for a while, and we got our bed from Super A Mart & our mattress from fortywinks, it was the last of its kind, as they had brought out a new chiropractic one...

So it pays to look around. We would have paid about 3k full price for everything!

Leave a comment:

• Baldie's Mum
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCake View Post
    WFMB we paid about $1700 all up, including leather king bed & firm mattress
    Oh yeah!!! I can afford that NOW!!!! yeah!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sairz
    replied
    I've been trying to put most of the fortnightly installments away in a savings account for when we move at end of lease.
    When dd was born and we got the bonus, my dp went and did a silly thing.. he went and got a plasma on rent to buy great timing! We had and still have everyone asking if we got it with the baby bonus, but we are still paying the bloody thing off! lol

Leave a comment:

• flicker
    replied
    really? now i feel ripped off!
    i really love mine though!:skywriter:it is heaven. our other one should have gone 10 years ago!

Leave a comment:

• MrJones&Me
    replied
    WFMB we paid about $1700 all up, including leather king bed & firm mattress

Leave a comment:

• flicker
    replied
    we bought a new matress last week. it set us back $1750. just the mattress, and that is a medium range one on sale. it was down from $2300

Leave a comment:

• MrJones&Me
    replied
    i Love love love my king bed

its almost a necessity here in brissie (the 'swich) without aircon!

Leave a comment:

• Baldie's Mum
    replied
    Originally posted by FertileMertile View Post
    WFMB - Go the king bed! We have recently upgraded to a king and it is heaven! Me and dp both like to spread out so we both sleep much better now
    Yep, thats what we are going for!!!! Anyone know what they are worth????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X