Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you help me with the Baby Bonus NEW RULES??!?!?!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help me with the Baby Bonus NEW RULES??!?!?!!?

So apparently the new "rules" to the baby bonus are c*ap!!! LOL!! Is it true that if we (as a family) earn over $75,000 per year that we do not recieve the BB?!?!?! And what is the BB now????

Thanks everyone!!!

As far as I am aware the baby bonus hasn't changed. Your family income can't be more than $75k in the 6 month period immediately after your baby is born.

It has been that way since Jan last year.

Comment

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh so what is the BB???

Comment

i think its $5000

Comment

$5000 over 13 fortnightly installments

Comment

great! Looks like i will recieve it after all!!! YAY!!!

Comment

yep basically what PP have said. Personally I think the installment payment is stupid it ends up being more wasteful IMO

Comment

I will be buying a new bed!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah it was definately better to get it in a lump sum..without that lump sum, we couldnt of moved etc when our twins were born....

Comment

lump sm could have made a hude difference to us....ah well, free money

Comment

Originally posted by Waiting for my Baldies View Post
                      I will be buying a new bed!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!
                      yeah you'll need more sleep

Comment

didnt they do the lump some because people were spending it on tvs. they dont think it could help people with houses. dumb!

Comment

LOL!!!! Nah, i dont want to kick DH out, i am already finding it annoying not to be able to sleep on my tummy!!!! Poor DH is putting up with me being a complete octopus in bed! Legs here.....arms there!!!!! LOL!!! We need a bigger bed so i can keep him in and then when bubba is born, it can stay as well!!!! LOL!!!!

Comment

Yeah all those damn single mothers buying plasmas! Tsk Tsk, they always ruin it for everyone!

Comment

I wonder how many ppl actually went out and bought a 'plasma'? I bet it was bugger all

WFMB - Go the king bed! We have recently upgraded to a king and it is heaven! Me and dp both like to spread out so we both sleep much better now

Comment

Working...
                              X