*fluff thread* - nope, I can't!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *fluff thread* - nope, I can't!!

So, is there something others love or do that you just... can't? No matter what you do you just can't bring yourself to like it? Please keep it light and respectful 🙏

A few prompts to get us started! Feel free to add more.

FOOD:
    SHOW/MOVIE:
    ACTOR/ACTRESS:
    SINGER/BAND

I'll start!!

FOOD: seafood, any of it! Ew. SHOW/MOVIE: game of thrones
    ACTOR/ACTRESS: Johnny Depp
    SINGER/BAND: Marilyn Manson

FOOD: Lasagne
    SHOW/MOVIE: Lord of the Rings
    ACTOR/ACTRESS: Glen Close
    SINGER/BAND: John Farnham 🤮

Comment

Originally posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
      FOOD: Lasagne
      SHOW/MOVIE: Lord of the Rings
      ACTOR/ACTRESS: Glen Close
      SINGER/BAND: John Farnham 🤮
      Lasagne? Interesting! How do you go with tomato based pasta bakes, or spaghetti bol??

Genuine curiosity. I have a sibling who loves spaghetti bol and eats tomato based pasta bakes, but can't eat lasagne.. and it confuses me 😅 but I guess it's like eating tomato sauce, soup and tomato dishes (lasagne) but can't eat tomato itself.

Comment

Exactly like your sibling. ☺️ I like spaghetti Bol, don’t mind tomato bakes, but can’t eat tomato itself. Also not big on bechamel and the pasta layers, just not a fan at all. I’ve had seafood versions which I happily eat as there’s no tomato and generally ricotta’s used.

Comment

Originally posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
          Exactly like your sibling. ☺️ I like spaghetti Bol, don’t mind tomato bakes, but can’t eat tomato itself. Also not big on bechamel and the pasta layers, just not a fan at all. I’ve had seafood versions which I happily eat as there’s no tomato and generally ricotta’s used.
          Haha wow. I must admit I'm not a fan of the bechamel sauce either. (And I'm the weird one who likes tomato products but not tomato, strawberry products but not strawberries)

my home made lasagne doesn't have bechamel 🤤 I just layer my tomato sauce (same one I make for spaghetti bol, with a bit extra pasatta and water), sprinkle with tasty cheese, then lasagne pasta sheets and repeat until you get near the top with a cheese layer, then do 50/50 mozzarella/tasty. I can't be bothered making a bechamel after that effort

Comment

Food: wasabi, salt & vinegar flavoured potato chips, liquorice, mung beans
            TV Shows: Friends, The Big Bang Theory
            Actor/Actress: Alicia Silverstone
            Singer/Band: The Kid Laroi, Train

Comment

Food: Roast chicken. I rarely eat meat these days and had roast chicken a few months ago. Gag. I just don't like the taste or texture anymore.

TV shows: Game of Thrones, Friends, Animal Kingdom

Actor: David Booreanaz

Singer/Band: Powderfinger

Comment

FOOD: seafood, eggs, mushrooms
                SHOW/MOVIE: Gogglebox
                ACTOR/ACTRESS: Tom Cruise, Jack Nichoson, Robin Williams, Kristen Stewart
                SINGER/BAND: All "Aussie Rock" - eg. ACDC, Cold Chisel etc

Comment

Originally posted by EnchantedGrace View Post

(And I'm the weird one who likes tomato products but not tomato, strawberry products but not strawberries)
                  I'm the same. It's the texture that I don't like. There's a whole stack of 'texture' food that I don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
                    Food: Roast chicken. I rarely eat meat these days and had roast chicken a few months ago. Gag. I just don't like the taste or texture anymore.

TV shows: Game of Thrones, Friends, Animal Kingdom

Actor: David Booreanaz

Singer/Band: Powderfinger
                    man - how can you not like roast chicken? weirdo :P lol

Comment

Originally posted by BH-KatiesMum View Post

man - how can you not like roast chicken? weirdo :P lol
                      I don't eat meat very often anymore - really only Christmas, Easter and once or twice more a year. I still like lamb, turkey and ham but chicken just tastes blah now and makes me feel sick the next day.

Comment

Working...
                      X