Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*fluff thread* - nope, I can't!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • *fluff thread* - nope, I can't!!

    So, is there something others love or do that you just... can't? No matter what you do you just can't bring yourself to like it? Please keep it light and respectful 🙏

    A few prompts to get us started! Feel free to add more.

    FOOD:
    SHOW/MOVIE:
    ACTOR/ACTRESS:
    SINGER/BAND

    *************************************************

    I'll start!!

    FOOD: seafood, any of it! Ew. SHOW/MOVIE: game of thrones
    ACTOR/ACTRESS: Johnny Depp
    SINGER/BAND: Marilyn Manson

  • #2
    FOOD: Lasagne
    SHOW/MOVIE: Lord of the Rings
    ACTOR/ACTRESS: Glen Close
    SINGER/BAND: John Farnham 🤮

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
      FOOD: Lasagne
      SHOW/MOVIE: Lord of the Rings
      ACTOR/ACTRESS: Glen Close
      SINGER/BAND: John Farnham 🤮
      Lasagne? Interesting! How do you go with tomato based pasta bakes, or spaghetti bol??

      Genuine curiosity. I have a sibling who loves spaghetti bol and eats tomato based pasta bakes, but can't eat lasagne.. and it confuses me 😅 but I guess it's like eating tomato sauce, soup and tomato dishes (lasagne) but can't eat tomato itself.

      Comment


      • #4
        Exactly like your sibling. ☺️ I like spaghetti Bol, don’t mind tomato bakes, but can’t eat tomato itself. Also not big on bechamel and the pasta layers, just not a fan at all. I’ve had seafood versions which I happily eat as there’s no tomato and generally ricotta’s used.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
          Exactly like your sibling. ☺️ I like spaghetti Bol, don’t mind tomato bakes, but can’t eat tomato itself. Also not big on bechamel and the pasta layers, just not a fan at all. I’ve had seafood versions which I happily eat as there’s no tomato and generally ricotta’s used.
          Haha wow. I must admit I'm not a fan of the bechamel sauce either. (And I'm the weird one who likes tomato products but not tomato, strawberry products but not strawberries)

          my home made lasagne doesn't have bechamel 🤤 I just layer my tomato sauce (same one I make for spaghetti bol, with a bit extra pasatta and water), sprinkle with tasty cheese, then lasagne pasta sheets and repeat until you get near the top with a cheese layer, then do 50/50 mozzarella/tasty. I can't be bothered making a bechamel after that effort

          Comment


          • #6
            Food: wasabi, salt & vinegar flavoured potato chips, liquorice, mung beans
            TV Shows: Friends, The Big Bang Theory
            Actor/Actress: Alicia Silverstone
            Singer/Band: The Kid Laroi, Train

            Comment


            • #7
              Food: Roast chicken. I rarely eat meat these days and had roast chicken a few months ago. Gag. I just don't like the taste or texture anymore.

              TV shows: Game of Thrones, Friends, Animal Kingdom

              Actor: David Booreanaz

              Singer/Band: Powderfinger

              Comment


              • #8
                FOOD: seafood, eggs, mushrooms
                SHOW/MOVIE: Gogglebox
                ACTOR/ACTRESS: Tom Cruise, Jack Nichoson, Robin Williams, Kristen Stewart
                SINGER/BAND: All "Aussie Rock" - eg. ACDC, Cold Chisel etc

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by EnchantedGrace View Post

                  (And I'm the weird one who likes tomato products but not tomato, strawberry products but not strawberries)
                  I'm the same. It's the texture that I don't like. There's a whole stack of 'texture' food that I don't like.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
                    Food: Roast chicken. I rarely eat meat these days and had roast chicken a few months ago. Gag. I just don't like the taste or texture anymore.

                    TV shows: Game of Thrones, Friends, Animal Kingdom

                    Actor: David Booreanaz

                    Singer/Band: Powderfinger
                    man - how can you not like roast chicken? weirdo :P lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BH-KatiesMum View Post

                      man - how can you not like roast chicken? weirdo :P lol
                      I don't eat meat very often anymore - really only Christmas, Easter and once or twice more a year. I still like lamb, turkey and ham but chicken just tastes blah now and makes me feel sick the next day.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X