Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donar sperm

Hiii All,

I had several cycles of failed fresh transfers and FET due to DQ alpha match with my husband, My FS suggested ( MONASH MELBOURNE ) to go via donar sperm for next round , my only concern if i use donar sperm does donar name will be mentioned on birth certificate or my husband name will be mentioned on birth certificate...kindly guide me ...i am able to take decision based on this point. Please help me with your inputs.

Regards
    Acai

If it's donor sperm through a clinic, it'll be your partner's name on the birth certificate.

Comment

https://www.bdm.vic.gov.au/births/do...nceived-births

Comment

If you enter into IVF with your partner and use donor sperm he is the father. I think there’s a section on the birth certificate you can fill out which might put a little * next to it, but that might be state dependent.

You won’t even know who the donor is, and even if it was a known donor he is not the father.

Comment

In Victoria, your partner at the time of conception is the other parent. They will be on the birth certificate.

Comment

My husband and I used donor sperm to conceive our daughter his names on her birth certificate. No mention of ivf/ donor sperm on it

Comment

Thank you all, you dont even know how much relief you all gave me .....once again thank you so much for your response on my query

Comment

Working...
              X