Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prednisone - Did you have preterm labour, cleft palate etc

Hi

I have done the NK cells protocol before & like every other time the prednisone makes me nervous.

Were you on it? If so did you have a healthy baby of normal weight to term or did not?

Any experiences please.

Thank you
    WD x

Originally posted by WintersDay View Post
    Hi

I have done the NK cells protocol before & like every other time the prednisone makes me nervous.

Were you on it? If so did you have a healthy baby of normal weight to term or did not?

Any experiences please.

Thank you
    WD x
    Hi there

Prednisone was part of my protocol for high natural killer cells.

My son was born at 34 weeks, weight 2.2kg. In hospital for a month after birth.

Now 11 months old. Still small and "behind" with gross motor skills but happy and healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Michy1980 View Post
      Hi there

Prednisone was part of my protocol for high natural killer cells.

My son was born at 34 weeks, weight 2.2kg. In hospital for a month after birth.

Now 11 months old. Still small and "behind" with gross motor skills but happy and healthy.
      Thank you ever so much for your reply.

Wish you & your Son health & happiness xxx

Comment

Thank you ever so much for your reply.

Wish you & your Son health & happiness xxx
        My pleasure!
        All the best x

Comment

I did prednisolone, cleaxane and aspirin (aspirin was preventative for pre-eclampsia). Baby boy was born at 39w by elective CS (due to previous CS), on 50th %ile for weight and length.

Comment

Originally posted by SJ565 View Post
            I did prednisolone, cleaxane and aspirin (aspirin was preventative for pre-eclampsia). Baby boy was born at 39w by elective CS (due to previous CS), on 50th %ile for weight and length.

Thank you so much for your response. I know prednisone will help me but it also makes me nervous.

Comment

Hey Winters Day!

I just wanted to ask, now that you’re pregnant (yay!), are you on a steroid of some sort at the moment? If so is Dr M monitoring your bloods and altering dosages?

I’m having similar reservations about taking dex/pred but I guess I have to trust that Dr M has enough experience to give me enough to sustain the pregnancy but not enough to cause material harm to the baby.

Xx

Comment

Hi, I took prednisolone and my baby was fine. Most of the ladies on the greece donor ivf thread also took it and havent heard of any issues. Hope that helps ease your concerns.

Comment

[QUOTE=Pursuitofparenthood;8966031]Hey Winters Day!

I just wanted to ask, now that you’re pregnant (yay!), are you on a steroid of some sort at the moment? If so is Dr M monitoring your bloods and altering dosages?

I’m having similar reservations about taking dex/pred but I guess I have to trust that Dr M has enough experience to give me enough to sustain the pregnancy but not enough to cause material harm to the baby.

Hi!

I just noticed this reply so sorry for the delay.

Yes Dr M monitors my blood. I see him Monday & and 13 weeks Wednesday so hoping I get to reduce the dosage from then.

Am on a lot of antioxidants with it, he reassured me if I take all of the antioxidants and calcium nothing bad will happen.

X

Comment

Originally posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
                    Hi, I took prednisolone and my baby was fine. Most of the ladies on the greece donor ivf thread also took it and havent heard of any issues. Hope that helps ease your concerns.

Thank you so much for the reassurance x

Comment

Hi

Any experiences please.

Thank you
                      WD x
                      I took prednisone for 4 months and baby came 10 days late, 90th percentile and all good!

Comment

Originally posted by sabrina1717 View Post
                        I took prednisone for 4 months and baby came 10 days late, 90th percentile and all good!
                        WOW 10 days late! Thank you for the reassurance

Comment

WOW 10 days late! Thank you for the reassurance
                          How did you feel on prednisone? I just started taking it again plus the calcium and feel so nauseous!

Comment

Working...
                          X