Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Natural Killer Cells #11

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi girls, may I join?

    I am CD1 of FET with Dr M’s immune protocol including Plaquenil, 20mg Prednisolone, Clexane, intralipids and doxycycline.
    Also just had a hysteroscopy and lipiodol flush and biopsy for NK cells (level is 16).

    I have previously had a chemical from 1st stim and fresh transfer and a failed implantation FET with a PGS normal embryo and perfect lining I’m 36
    Hoping the immune protocol does the trick 🤞

    Good luck to everyone who’s cycling!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by usplusone View Post
      Hi girls, may I join?

      I am CD1 of FET with Dr M’s immune protocol including Plaquenil, 20mg Prednisolone, Clexane, intralipids and doxycycline.
      Also just had a hysteroscopy and lipiodol flush and biopsy for NK cells (level is 16).

      I have previously had a chemical from 1st stim and fresh transfer and a failed implantation FET with a PGS normal embryo and perfect lining I’m 36
      Hoping the immune protocol does the trick 🤞

      Good luck to everyone who’s cycling!
      Welcome! What is the Plaquenil for? I haven't heard of that one.

      🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

      Comment


      • Originally posted by nattie84 View Post
        Welcome! What is the Plaquenil for? I haven't heard of that one.

        🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
        Hi Nattie [emoji4]

        It’s basically hydrochloroquine and can apparently help with T-Cell imbalance (causes implantation failure) which is what Dr M’s bloods tests picked up. I also have elevated uterine natural killer cells of 16.

        I was separately also prescribed Plaquenil by a haematologist, his tests picked up that I have the coeliac gene although I don’t have the condition 🤷‍♀️

        Here’s a paper:
        https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...53332218341155

        Comment


        • High Natural Killer Cells #11

          So I just got the call will be doing collection Monday but progesterone is too high (go figure it has been too low in the past) so they will freeze them all and do a frozen cycle.

          I have never heard of this happening before but going to roll with it.
          Last edited by nattie84; 22-10-2021, 13:58.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by usplusone View Post
            Hi Nattie [emoji4]

            It’s basically hydrochloroquine and can apparently help with T-Cell imbalance (causes implantation failure) which is what Dr M’s bloods tests picked up. I also have elevated uterine natural killer cells of 16.

            I was separately also prescribed Plaquenil by a haematologist, his tests picked up that I have the coeliac gene although I don’t have the condition 🤷‍♀️

            Here’s a paper:
            https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...53332218341155
            Hi there and welcome Just wondering what dose of plaquinol DR M has you on? I was taking 200mg for about 6 weeks and then he upped it to 400mg about 6 weeks ago and I feel like that seems like quite a high dose? And is there any reason he has you on pred instead of dex? Just curious as he has only ever prescribed me dex… I start stims on Monday…
            Good luck with your egg collection Nattie!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Goodvibes82 View Post
              Hi there and welcome Just wondering what dose of plaquinol DR M has you on? I was taking 200mg for about 6 weeks and then he upped it to 400mg about 6 weeks ago and I feel like that seems like quite a high dose? And is there any reason he has you on pred instead of dex? Just curious as he has only ever prescribed me dex… I start stims on Monday…
              Good luck with your egg collection Nattie!

              Hi Goodvibes, it’s 200mg a day starting 6 weeks before transfer.
              Not sure about the Pred - my FS had me on 10mg pred for my earlier failed FET as well, I just thought it’s the default option for steroid. I believe Dex is more potent for its anti-inflammatory effect.

              Comment


              • Anyone know how long LIT lasts for? Dr M said a few months but I need a more specific answer lol.

                Comment

                Working...
                X