Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What dpt did your clinic do your beta?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What dpt did your clinic do your beta?

    Hi ladies

    I am super excited as I have my first ever solid, proper BFP after 3 years TTC!!! I have been getting a positive since 5dp5dt (I know it was very early to test but I just knew something was happening!). It has been getting darker until it is lovely and strong. I have asked my clinic to move the beta forward but they are adamant it is still too early (I am going to try again today).

    I am 11dp5dt today and I have attached yesterday's HPT.

    What dpt did your clinic do a beta test?
    Attached Files

  • #2
    What dpt did your clinic do your beta?

    Hey Hun,

    Firstly Congratulations, looks like a nice strong BFP to me!! 

    With my DS which was two years ago I remember BT was on 13dp5dt (fresh transfer). However with this pregnancy it was only 9dp5dt (frozen transfer). I'm not sure why it was so much earlier (quite possibly because I was on clexane & they didn't want me jabbing unnecessarily if it was a BFN??) I've got no idea, however at 11dp5dt I assume they should be able to do your BT with a definite answer...?? I think most people have BT's 16dpo & thats where you're at.....

    Wishing you the best of luck!

    Comment


    • #3
      What dpt did your clinic do your beta?

      You should be able to have a fair reading by now! I had mine at 13dp2dt I showed 135 HCG
      Go to your local GP, I would!
      Good luck

      Your not on pregnal are you?

      I know if it's your first transfer after the trigger shot they get funny cause it can give you a false bfp, if yours is getting darker, that's great though!


      FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
      IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

      ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
      ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
      IVF all over for us for now..

      Comment


      • #4
        Lee - yayy!! I remember you from the injections thread - congratulations!

        My clinic tests 14 days post 5 day transfer.

        Last cycle I did an HPT at 9dp5dt and got a positive, but my clinic still refused to test. I ended up going to the GP for a blood test, but my evil FS still made me wait until the 14 days to do theirs.

        (Unfortunately I miscarried, but fingers crossed for the next cycle...)

        The waiting sucks! But very exciting news

        Comment


        • #5
          who hoo lee!!! thats a strong positive.

          mine does them at 11 days post 5dt. so 16dpo. they like it to be 100 or over around then.

          i just got a surprise faint positive (non ivf conception!) at what we think was around 9 or 10 dpo and they did my beta, but they said they usually don't like to do them till at least 14 or 15 dpo as a lot of women don't get a good reading till then.

          Comment


          • #6
            What dpt did your clinic do your beta?

            My clinic also did my beta at 11dp5dt or 16dpo

            Congratulations!

            Comment


            • #7
              What dpt did your clinic do your beta?

              Thanks ladies! I had the referral for the 3/9 so I just went in today with it. Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission lol!!

              If they are very upset with me I will just do another test on Monday, which should also confirm my hcg doubling times, so I figure it's win-win!

              Clementine - congrats!! What a lovely surprise

              GirlX - thanks for the congrats. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage wishing you a sticky BFP this time xo

              Comment


              • #8
                What dpt did your clinic do your beta?

                Originally posted by MARTTC View Post
                You should be able to have a fair reading by now! I had mine at 13dp2dt I showed 135 HCG
                Go to your local GP, I would!
                Good luck

                Your not on pregnal are you?

                I know if it's your first transfer after the trigger shot they get funny cause it can give you a false bfp, if yours is getting darker, that's great though!


                FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
                IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

                ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
                ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
                IVF all over for us for now..
                Hi Marttc - I had a trigger shot on 15/8, no further pregnyl since then. This is also my third frozen transfer. Hoping for some good results this arvo... fx, fx, fx!! Thanks!

                Comment


                • #9
                  What dpt did your clinic do your beta?

                  Originally posted by Lee80 View Post
                  Hi Marttc - I had a trigger shot on 15/8, no further pregnyl since then. This is also my third frozen transfer. Hoping for some good results this arvo... fx, fx, fx!! Thanks!
                  Ooooo what's the verdict?


                  FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
                  IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

                  ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
                  ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
                  IVF all over for us for now..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What dpt did your clinic do your beta?

                    Originally posted by MARTTC View Post
                    Ooooo what's the verdict?


                    FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
                    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

                    ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
                    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
                    IVF all over for us for now..
                    Hi Marrtc!

                    HCG was 1490 at 11dp5dt!! And prog was steady at 164. Very happy with the results (after first worrying that it was too high!)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What dpt did your clinic do your beta?

                      Originally posted by Lee80 View Post
                      Hi Marrtc!

                      HCG was 1490 at 11dp5dt!! And prog was steady at 164. Very happy with the results (after first worrying that it was too high!)
                      Whoohoo!! Very exciting times ahead congratulations


                      FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
                      IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

                      ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
                      ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
                      IVF all over for us for now..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Lee80 View Post
                        Hi Marrtc!

                        HCG was 1490 at 11dp5dt!! And prog was steady at 164. Very happy with the results (after first worrying that it was too high!)
                        fantastic!!!!!!! thats wonderful! did you transfer two? could be twins!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          What dpt did your clinic do your beta?

                          No, I only transferred one. Because it was our 3rd FET, the doc actually called and asked if I wanted to transfer 2, but I said no. Had read a few things about the impact of transferring 2 & multiples. So, I'm thinking it's just 1 fast moving bean (but still a bit of me thinking, what if it split! I have a friend that this happened to!) 2nd beta is today. How are you feeling, Clem? Have you had a 2nd beta?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X