Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sonia Russo View Post
    All the best for today!
    I hope the cold or whatever it is passes quickly for you.
    Thank you! Feeling much better today! Nervously waiting to go in...

Comment

Is your doctor planning to make any changes to future protocol at all? tweak medications?

Comment

Finally got back in here since they were down for updates.

EPU went well

19 follicles extracted
        7 mature
        4 fertilised and another that may fertilise

next update Thursday

Comment

3DPO - just got the call, all 4 embryos are still growing woo hoo.

Grow little babies, grow.

Just need to make it 2 more days

Comment

Originally posted by nattie84 View Post
            3DPO - just got the call, all 4 embryos are still growing woo hoo.

Grow little babies, grow.

Just need to make it 2 more days
            I think one of them is going to be your lucky one . Fingers Crossed

Comment

Hope you get a few frozen embies Nettie! So Im on day 3 of stims today egg collection will most likely be next Friday Im on menopur this round (all other rounds were gonal f) so well see if that yields different results. Anyone else doing an egg pick up soon?

Comment

Thanks ladies! How exciting Good Vibes!! I tried to tag you but on mobile it is doing funny things.

Anyone know how long it takes Medicare to process the IVF rebate? It has been a week and I didn't think it takes longer than a few days?

Comment

Just had day 9 scan for FET cycle. 1-2 sizeable follicles on track for ovulation but lining is only 5.6mm (
                  My lining has never been below 7-8mm at any scan. Can this be because of hysteroscopy and D&C which I had 20 days ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Goodvibes82 View Post
                    Hope you get a few frozen embies Nettie! So Im on day 3 of stims today egg collection will most likely be next Friday Im on menopur this round (all other rounds were gonal f) so well see if that yields different results. Anyone else doing an egg pick up soon?

Im not doing an egg collection this cycle but I had much better fertilisation results from Menopur compared to Puregon. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by usplusone View Post

Im not doing an egg collection this cycle but I had much better fertilisation results from Menopur compared to Puregon. Good luck!
                      Oh I forgot I had one cycle on Puregon and that was my worst yet! 2 other were on gonal f so that gives me hope that menopur was your best usplusone! Thank you I have read it is the best protocol for egg quality etc. So well see! As far as your lining goes, Im no expert but it would make sense that your lining might be a bit thinner after a hysteroscopy? Have you tried vitamin E supps? I take a high dose religiously and Ive never had a lining under 9mm at any scan. Hope it thickens up for you Im sure it will x

Comment

Thanks ladies! How exciting Good Vibes!! I tried to tag you but on mobile it is doing funny things.

Anyone know how long it takes Medicare to process the IVF rebate? It has been a week and I didn't think it takes longer than a few days?
                        Medicare has been sooo slow recently my rebate usually comes back in a few days and my last transfer it took about 2 weeks! Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodvibes82 View Post

Oh I forgot I had one cycle on Puregon and that was my worst yet! 2 other were on gonal f so that gives me hope that menopur was your best usplusone! Thank you I have read it is the best protocol for egg quality etc. So well see! As far as your lining goes, Im no expert but it would make sense that your lining might be a bit thinner after a hysteroscopy? Have you tried vitamin E supps? I take a high dose religiously and Ive never had a lining under 9mm at any scan. Hope it thickens up for you Im sure it will x
                          Thanks, will try Vit E. Guess I thought my lining should build up as normal given I started my cycle on time after the hysteroscopy and D&C.

Yep Menopur made a huge diff. 10/12 eggs fertilised and 8 blastocysts. Compared to 6/13 fertilised and 3 blasts on my Puregon cycle. Hope it does the same for you

Comment

Just got the call.. we are down to 2 that are not ready to freeze just yet..

They will call us this afternoon if they can freeze them or tomorrow if they have to wait one more day.

FML can't catch a break..

Comment

Just got the call.. we are down to 2 that are not ready to freeze just yet..

They will call us this afternoon if they can freeze them or tomorrow if they have to wait one more day.

FML can't catch a break..
                              It sux doesnt it. You just never know which way its going to go. Ive had one cycle where I got 8 frosties and yet my last cycle I had NONE that were suitable for freezing. 仄潑儭 Fingers crossed your last two make it Nattie
                              Im on day 5 of stims today and already starting to feel uncomfortable eeek its going to be a long 6 days until egg retrieval

Comment

Ugh I think this cycle is doomed. The Ovidrel trigger pen malfunctioned and I didnt manage to take the full dose. Clinic is tracking bloods everyday to see if I ovulate naturally. But between this and the lining issue, I think I might cancel this and start next cycle. Dont want to waste a good embryo!

Comment

Working...
                                X