Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone experienced low estrogen in down reg cycle on decapeptyl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone experienced low estrogen in down reg cycle on decapeptyl?

I’m taking decapeptyl and unlike my previous iui cycle I have very low estrogen so follicles aren’t growing :-( has this happened to anyone? I didn’t think decapeptyl was supposed to effect estrogen.
    Last edited by Jobaby1xxxx; 23-06-2020, 07:46.

Originally posted by Jobaby1 View Post
    I’m taking decapeptyl and unlike my previous iui cycle I have very low estrogen so follicles aren’t growing :-( has this happened to anyone? I didn’t think decapeptyl was supposed to effect estrogen.
    Hi Jobaby,

I know it’s been a while since you posted this question and unfortunately I don’t have an answer because I’ve never done a long down reg cycle before but wanted to ask how you went because I’m thinking of doing one - everything go ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuitofparenthood View Post
      Hi Jobaby,

I know it’s been a while since you posted this question and unfortunately I don’t have an answer because I’ve never done a long down reg cycle before but wanted to ask how you went because I’m thinking of doing one - everything go ok?
      Sorry I didn’t see this message. Been hiding under a rock. Please dm me if you still have questions.

Comment

We did one long reg cycle and it was our worst cycle yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuitofparenthood View Post
          Hi Jobaby,

I did 2 long downs and they were the only ones I got eggs from. My almost 1 year old is a result of the 2nd long down. Long down + fresh transfer worked best for me (2 x fresh transfer - 1 chemical, 1 BFP. 1 FET, BFN).

Comment

Working...
          X