Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations at Genea Sydney?

Hi girls,

Just wondering if anyone has recommendations for FSs at Genea Sydney city? I am with a doctor there but we don't click and I will be looking to change in the new year.

I've had a recommendation for Dr Livingstone (thanks CG ) but interested in others' experiences.

TIA.

Dr Bowman, Dr Livingston and Dr M Cooper. Good luck :-)

Comment

Recommendations at Genea Sydney?

Thanks I'm with Dr Bowman at the moment but don't feel that 'click' that I think is important to have with a doctor for such intimate things.

Have heard Livingstone is lovely might give him a try.

Comment

Hi there. I'm with Dr Shelley-Jones and he's been lovely. I went with him because he's also an OB GYN and delivers babies, so I'm staying with him right through. Would highly reccommend him. Good luck.

Comment

Have been with Katrina Rowan at Sydney Genea for the last 9 months - just starting our first cycle. We were due to start earlier on in the year but had suprise pregnancy which unfortunately ended at 12 weeks. Katrina was amazing and performed the D&C herself - the care we received from Genea was outstanding and a sharp contrast to our other experiences with the miscarriage care we received. as I say, we haven't been with her through a cycle but I feel incredibly safe in her hands so would def recommend her.

Comment

Working...
          X