This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOV / DEC IVFer's #2

Just putting myself on the roll call as FET doesn't seem real being so close to the lats one. Need to see it on paper so to speak.

ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Bellamama

Waiting for AF
    Mummyagain
    1Bella
    Kgh09
    Sallymia
    Hayls70

Pill Popping
    Viclex
    Ali09
    Hairgirl
    Jenna33
    Waiting For My Baldies

Sniffing
    Kit84
    PositiveThinker
    McShad
    Rae81
    chez80

Jabbing
    EmmaDeeWhy
    Positive Thinker
    Bexsi
    peanut22
    Kit84
    Kizallie
    jayme
    hayls70
    Lindsayloo

EPU
    PositiveThinker 10/11
    Kit84 11/11
    EmmaDeeWhy 14/11?
    Bexsi 26/11
    Waiting For My Baldies 2/12
    Kizallie 11/11 or 13/11

ET
    PositiveThinker 15/11
    Kit84 16/11
    Bexsi 1/12
    Waiting For My Baldies 7/12

FET
    Musk - Natural
    Ali09 07/11?
    Lissy Loo - Medicated 09/11
    ChickenGirl - Medicated 13/11
    Megkeeley - Natural ??
    Cluckasaurus - Natural 11/11?
    Sallymia- natural??
    Jenna33 - medicated - 18/11?
    fick's DP - 10/11
    Desperate - Natural 7/11
    Jamison - Natural

TWW
    Fionaanchal
    mrsHNF
    Taj4eva 16/11
    fick's DP - BT 20/11
    katt1011 23/11

Hugs needed this time
    Lilypily (Didnt even make it to EPU)

2am I can't sleep ho hum

Comment

Just adding myself to roll call as it didnt work when I first joined. Sending my thoughts to everyone, I love hearing all about your progress as it makes the trip not so lonely ....I've been having bad headache's and feeling very tired with doesnt help with the emotions I dont think but all in all I'm still looking foward to seeing what happens on monday at my ultrasound. Let you know how I go. Have a good weekend everyone.

ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
      Bellamama

Waiting for AF
      Mummyagain
      1Bella
      Kgh09
      Sallymia
      Hayls70

Pill Popping
      Viclex
      Ali09
      Hairgirl
      Jenna33
      Waiting For My Baldies

Sniffing
      Kit84
      PositiveThinker
      McShad
      Rae81
      chez80

Jabbing
      EmmaDeeWhy
      Positive Thinker
      Bexsi
      peanut22
      Kit84
      Kizallie
      jayme
      hayls70
      Lindsayloo
      LCM1

EPU
      PositiveThinker 10/11
      Kit84 11/11
      EmmaDeeWhy 14/11?
      Bexsi 26/11
      Kizallie 11/11 or 13/11

ET
      PositiveThinker 15/11
      Kit84 16/11
      Bexsi 1/12

FET
      Musk - Natural
      Ali09 07/11?
      Megkeeley - Natural ??
      Sallymia- natural??
      fick's DP - 10/11
      Desperate - Natural 7/11
      Jamison - Natural

TWW
      Fionaanchal
      mrsHNF
      Taj4eva 16/11
      fick's DP - BT 20/11
      katt1011 23/11

Hugs needed this time

Comment

Hi everyone hope you are having a wonderful weekend
        I hope everyone is doing well with where they are up to in their cycle. and lots of. Will try to read back over all I have missed in the last couple of days and get back with some personals later.

Afm we are travelling down to Sydney tomorrow for our FN appoint to pick up our drugs and start jabbing!! Just need to that the rain stops as I am from Coffs harbour where we are once again flooded. The 3rd time this year.

Comment

Sorry it's a long one

Lissy – How are you feeling …has the runny nose gone yet..add lube that’s too funny!! Good luck for Monday

Jodstar – Good luck for Monday ..and I agree with the 1 day at a time say so very true

Deesee – Welcome back to the race

Waiting – I told them flat out that I won’t take the pill it’s been 15yrs since I last took it ..it made me violently ill and it just stuffs your cycle around ..My mum takes the pill and it has caused nothing but issues for her, but the woman is super fertile so she has to ..i hope that gene rubs off on me!! Getting back to topic LOL I think you should just speak to the FN about your issue, doesn’t hurt to ask!!

Cluck – Any O Yet??? Commmeeee on O..boo for the BT again .. I’ll dance for you too

Meg – Yeah Friday 13th woo hoo it’s got to be lucky I reckon

Tranquil – Welcome back to the rollercoaster, may your ride be not so bumpy!! Good luck for Wednesday’s EPU

Jenna33 – I quess they say no BD’ing as I quess it can happen ..like that lady who fell pregnant and then fell again a week later super freaky..and super fertile!!

Lily – Have everything crossed for you that everything so smoothly for you this time …cysts suck I get them all the time so reading over the past fews weeks what you have gone through I am sh*tting myself as I get them and then all of a sudden I’ll go to the loo and there will be the big bright red blood and sometimes I can feel them burst ..i can usually tell when I have one ..and at the moment I have pains like when I have a cyst but I don’t want to read into is as I hope its just the gonal doing its job !!

Chez – I’m on the same dose of Gonal I assume they will either up it or leave once I have my first BT

Cazz – Thanks for the link, I’ll give that a read once I finish with this massive post ..i cant snowboard to save my life but I go ok with Skiing ..i’m real good at slidding down the hills on my A**e!! LOL

Taj4eva – Yeah for PUPO fingers crossed for you

Bella – Good luck with everything

Kizallie – Another 13th good luck ..i hoping mine will be end of next week too

Cocojumbo – Welcome and sorry cant help with your question I said no thanks to the spray

Jamison – Good luck with this cycle – Pin cushion – that’s what DH calls me ..pinny!! for short..come on pinny he says LOL

LCM1 – Oh I had heahaches too ..they suck big time hope they go away for you..good luck with Monday’s US

Ok if I forgot someone ..so sorry

ATM – AF is still here, and I’m listening to DH snore the house down..good he is sooo loud even the cat fled the room..BT on Tuesday to see where I’m at hope to be able to do EPU on either Friday or Saturday
          Last edited by gottabecrazy; 07-11-2009, 07:54.

Comment

Emma - Hahaha I woke up to snoring a couple of hours ago and was just about to give DH a friendly little shove then realized it wasn't coming from him DH had let my puppy in during the night as it was raining and shes sound asleep on her bed snoring like a trooper OMG shes so loud she didn't even hear me sneak up on her

Well Im looking forward to a relaxing weekend with a bit of housework thrown in the mix and definately NO bloodtests

Comment

Morning ladies

Wow this thread moves so quick, so much to catch up on in a day.

Ok where to start....hehe.

To all the ladies who have made it through all the sniffing and jabbing and "dildo scan's"(hehe, love that one) and op's and BT and are now on the nerve racking TWW, I have all my fingers and toes and legs crossed for you ALL and just want to congratulate you on getting to here without committing murder....Well done, it is hard. LOL, but seriously you have all already done sooo much and I hope you get the reward you deserve!!

To all the ladies just starting, congrats!! it is a bitter sweet time but all for the greater good and sooo worth it, welcome to the ride. YAY!!

To all the ladies on the DRUGS, well what can I say.......hmmm, how about this " those who know me, know me well and those who don't can go to h***" (hahaha, sorry if I offended anyone) but really, I think I have apologised to more people than president clinton for all my little outbursts on Synarel and now that I am feeling more myself I am abit more inclined to think, bugger it!! It's not me it's the drugs and I should not have to continually apologise for wanting a baby and doing everything in power, including putting myself through hell to do it, so there

Bellamama- I know what you mean about Dr Molloy, I did so much research on him before staring IVF and he really is amazing!!! His mannerisms are funny, your in and out in 2 mins flat with a $80 bill and thanks for comming hehe but you know he is on the mark and to me that's what counts. He is actually away next week and Dr De Ambrosis is doing mu EPU on Mon which when he told me I burst into tears (bloody synarel), but he has pin pointed my whole cycle so it's just the hospital stuff to do and Dr de ambrosis is fantastic too I hope you do get a good nights sleep soon too, it is a crazy time and sleep is a commodity that seems to be rare right now when you have so much to think about and go through, despite needing so much of it

Well ladies I do hope to personlise more but I am new to the thread and there is just soooo many to read through and it moves so fast, it's great though!!

Have a great weekend everyone and look forward to reading more about all of your journeys. GL xx

P.S I just did my last spray of synarel!!!!! YAY!!! (now what to blame) LOL.

Comment

Morning ladies

To all the ladies who have made it through all the sniffing and jabbing and "dildo scan's"(hehe, love that one) and op's and BT and are now on the nerve racking TWW, I have all my fingers and toes and legs crossed for you ALL and just want to congratulate you on getting to here without committing murder....Well done, it is hard. LOL, but seriously you have all already done sooo much and I hope you get the reward you deserve!!

To all the ladies just starting, congrats!! it is a bitter sweet time but all for the greater good and sooo worth it, welcome to the ride. YAY!!

To all the ladies on the DRUGS, well what can I say.......hmmm, how about this " those who know me, know me well and those who don't can go to h***" (hahaha, sorry if I offended anyone) but really, I think I have apologised to more people than president clinton for all my little outbursts on Synarel and now that I am feeling more myself I am abit more inclined to think, bugger it!! It's not me it's the drugs and I should not have to continually apologise for wanting a baby and doing everything in power, including putting myself through hell to do it, so there

Bellamama- I know what you mean about Dr Molloy, I did so much research on him before staring IVF and he really is amazing!!! His mannerisms are funny, your in and out in 2 mins flat with a $80 bill and thanks for comming hehe but you know he is on the mark and to me that's what counts. He is actually away next week and Dr De Ambrosis is doing mu EPU on Mon which when he told me I burst into tears (bloody synarel), but he has pin pointed my whole cycle so it's just the hospital stuff to do and Dr de ambrosis is fantastic too I hope you do get a good nights sleep soon too, it is a crazy time and sleep is a commodity that seems to be rare right now when you have so much to think about and go through, despite needing so much of it

Well ladies I do hope to personlise more but I am new to the thread and there is just soooo many to read through and it moves so fast, it's great though!!

Have a great weekend everyone and look forward to reading more about all of your journeys. GL xx

Comment

Hi everyone

There are so many of us now I am having trouble keeping up!

Had BT yesterday and levels have come up to where they should be so have first scan, with another BT, on Monday.

LCM1 we both have our first ultasounds on Monday - for some good folicles!

jodstar good luck for Monday! What day embryos are you having transferred?

Comment

ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
                    Bellamama

Waiting for AF
                    Mummyagain
                    1Bella
                    Kgh09
                    Sallymia
                    Hayls70

Pill Popping
                    Viclex
                    Ali09
                    Hairgirl
                    Jenna33
                    Waiting For My Baldies

Sniffing
                    Kit84
                    PositiveThinker
                    McShad
                    Rae81
                    chez80

Jabbing
                    EmmaDeeWhy
                    Positive Thinker
                    Bexsi
                    peanut22
                    Kit84
                    Kizallie
                    jayme
                    hayls70
                    Lindsayloo
                    LCM1

EPU
                    PositiveThinker 10/11
                    Kit84 11/11
                    EmmaDeeWhy 14/11?
                    Bexsi 26/11
                    Kizallie 11/11 or 13/11

ET
                    Cazzstar - 9/11
                    PositiveThinker 15/11

Kit84 16/11
                    Bexsi 1/12

FET
                    Musk - Natural
                    Ali09 07/11?
                    Megkeeley - Natural ??
                    Sallymia- natural??
                    fick's DP - 10/11
                    Desperate - Natural 7/11
                    Jamison - Natural

TWW
                    Fionaanchal
                    mrsHNF
                    Taj4eva 16/11
                    fick's DP - BT 20/11
                    katt1011 23/11

Hugs needed this time

Morning Ladies

Just popping myself on the roll call.

Phoned this morning to learn one of our embies dropped off & we only have 4 now She said they are hoping for 1 to transfer & 1 to freeze which is rubbish & exactly the same as last time so not feeling very positive at this stage...

Hope everyone has a fabulously relaxing weekend & can take their mind off IVF for a little while

Comment

Morning ladies

Comment

Hey Jayme

Good luck for your scan chick!!! Hope you have lots of follies Look forward to hearing.

My Fs has me doing EPU Mon and ET Wed....I am still very uneasy and a little confused about it, 2 day ET hmmm, but he is one the best in Australia, technically anyway so I am trying to just keep the faith.

P.S Sorry about the triple posting, my computer kept freezing and re-posting, I could not stop it...NUTS!!

Comment

Jodstar, Dr Molloy always does day-2 embies, and it worked for me two times out of three so I am happy to stick with it. If I'd had several transfers and no success on 2-dayers then I'd be asking about growing them to blasto to see if we could weed out the strong ones that way, like Lissyloo is doing now with her FS. Are you transferring 1 emby or 2?

Dr De Ambrosis seems very nice, I have bumped into him in the corridors a few times in my various visits to the day surgery (I have now been there nine times - one endoscopy, two hysteroscopies, one EPU, three ETs, and two D&Cs - the nurses are getting to know me by name, including the head nurse who comes out of her office when she sees me and goes "hi Emma! How is the job going?" etc etc. Hmm I don't think this is a good thing....) and he always greets me enthusiastically even though he is not my doctor and wouldn't know me from a bar of soap, and all the nurses flirt with him outrageously so I think he is a bit of a ladies man. My mum used to work in the medical industry and knew him well and says she doesn't like him, but she won't tell me why as she says she doesn't like to badmouth people (even to her own daughter!) but she did say it has nothing to do with his skills as a doctor just his professionalism in how he interacts with other allied health workers, she said if I had to see him for IVF she wouldn't have a problem with that, so that is good. Mum knows who all the good/bad doctors in Brissie are!

Comment

Hi everyone just a question I am off to pick up drugs and on my piece of paper it says that I start my injections on the Monday do I still take the pill that morning?? I imagine I wouldn't but not sure. Also for all you lovely ladies using asprin in your cycle when did you start taking it and for how long??
                            Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
                            Vicky

Comment

Hi Girls,

Hope you are having a great weekend. Melbourne is putting on an awesome Summer show I went out for some lunch and a couple of bevos with a friend and tonight we are having other friends over for a bbq and a couple of Rose's me thinks mmmm.

Jodstar - at your double posts. and yes Synarel is awful crap!!

Cazz - Good luck with those embies

Emma - Feeling better today, still a bit hayfevery but otherwise good

Have a great Saturday evening girls. I be on tomorrow night. Going to a school fete and then a Kitchen tea tomorrow so this weekend is a very busy one, just the way i like it before a FET
                              Now where's that Wine

Comment

Working...
                              X