Asian Egg Donor options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian Egg Donor options

Does anyone know with the os clinics that do DE, do you have to travel to them, even you want s freeze not fresh transfer?
    I had done some research on Google and ended up seeing a few agencies/clinics, no idea if they are reputable, the Donors profiles some look too pretty to be trustworthy, others based in Russia and I get worried if they are scams...
    I have found it increasingly difficult to find a Chinese donors especially during covid. Dh is Caucasian, he prefers an Asian Donor. Bug it seems the most realistic way to get DE is to get it locally in Australia with some clinic, however donors are all Caucasians Erich brings in another Q. Will I or the child be discriminationated down the track if we rnc up having a Donor child that has 0 Asian genes [emoji848].
    Turned 45 and at this point, we just want a child, but worry maybe we are too naive and not knowing thd potential pressure coming into our lives if the child doesn't look Asian at all.
    Also, victoria doesn't allow import of sperms/eggs which makes this very tricky. So I guess if there's a chance we can get Chinese DE overseas, then we are happy to travel interstate to a different clinic.

Any info regarding os clinics, success rate would be appreciated.

[MENTION=156047]maxmax[/MENTION] I understand where you are coming from as I am Indian and my husband is Caucasian. We are using an egg donor from Ukraine with dark hair and while my donor child will not technically have Indian DNA they will hopefully not look super different from my son who is mixed race.

It's a bit more difficult if you are Asian unfortunately to find a Caucasian donor with similar features.

There was a recent post from a Chinese women on the Egg Donor Angels International Options Facebook page where she has worked with Alpha Fertility in Malaysia and managed to get permission to travel there for a cycle. She will have to quarentine for 14 days on entry to Malaysia though.

Comment

Originally posted by gypsychild View Post
      [MENTION=156047]maxmax[/MENTION] I understand where you are coming from as I am Indian and my husband is Caucasian. We are using an egg donor from Ukraine with dark hair and while my donor child will not technically have Indian DNA they will hopefully not look super different from my son who is mixed race.

It's a bit more difficult if you are Asian unfortunately to find a Caucasian donor with similar features.

There was a recent post from a Chinese women on the Egg Donor Angels International Options Facebook page where she has worked with Alpha Fertility in Malaysia and managed to get permission to travel there for a cycle. She will have to quarentine for 14 days on entry to Malaysia though.
      Awwh thanks for the tip off, I must join that group to have a look. Am not terribly concerned about the Caucasian myself. I guess I have exhausted myself and gone pass that phase. It's just the unknown for the future like having to deposit to schools or other people. I can't imagine doing that for years and be calm.
      I have a few friends have indian background, but they actually look more Italian. One is a supermodel, one looks very Italian and her sister is blonde with blue eyes. I think you probably have less to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by gypsychild View Post

Hi Gypsychild,

I am an Indian looking for donor options.would you be able to help me with a few questions if you don't mind?

Comment

[QUOTE=varsha289;8976086]Hi Gypsychild,

I am an Indian looking for donor options.would you be able to help me with a few questions if you don't mind?[/QUOTE [MENTION=159239]varsha289[/MENTION] sure feel free to send me a message

Comment

Working...
          X