Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarangi and Duncan seek egg donor – willing to travel

Hi beautiful people,

My partner Duncan and I have been together for 5 years. We live in Port Lincoln (moved from Adelaide about a year ago).

We are 47 and 43 years old and have given up after 4 failed IVF cycles. Duncan is an Australian citizen and is of English background. I am a permanent resident with Indian background who has been living in Australia for 7 years. We do not have any kids. Duncan is a lawyer and I work in the disability sector as a Community Support Worker. We love cricket, footie, cycling, running, and playing with our beautiful golden lab. We love the outdoors, sports and enjoy travelling. We love listening to audiobooks and enjoy reading about current affairs. My sisters live in San Francisco, mum in India and we are lucky to have Duncan’s brother live close to us in Port Lincoln. We are both very family oriented and love to share our lives with them. We are both introverted but have a network of close friends we cherish.

We value kindness over anything else in life and would love to raise our kids with a sense of compassion and gratitude. We are easy going people and value independence. We believe in working hard and partying hard. We want to be good mentors and friends to our children.

Our ideal relationship with the egg donor will be one where our kids and their family can know each other from the very beginning (like an extended family with family gatherings and sharing pictures). We plan to tell our future kids about their conception at an appropriate age (however we will introduce them to the concept of all kinds of families from the very start).

We are willing to travel interstate to the donor for completion of the cycle. We are looking at someone in the age group of 23 to 33. We are ready for a cycle now as we have saved up for it and are keen to start our family. We are currently with Repromed in Adelaide.

We will be incredibly grateful to hear from you and are happy to provide you with more information about us or come and visit you in person if you wish to do so.

Thank you so much for giving hope to so many people like us out there.

Kind regards
    Sarangi
    sarangisoni@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/sarangi.soni
Working...
X