Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Courier for sperm sample transportation, any recommendations?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Courier for sperm sample transportation, any recommendations?

    Hello lovely ladies,

    Could you share your experiences? I am doing my own research but it is so difficult right now to find a reliable courier for sperm shipping.

    Thanks!

  • #2
    Hi TatikaOz just wondering if you have found/used a shipment company yet? Im in the process of looking at having frozen sperm sent to North Cyprus so that I can have DE.
    Look forward to any response lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Greece04 View Post
      Hi TatikaOz just wondering if you have found/used a shipment company yet? Im in the process of looking at having frozen sperm sent to North Cyprus so that I can have DE.
      Look forward to any response lol
      Hello, I am in the process now to get quotes, so far I have found the following recommended couriers:
      1. https://arkcryo.com/shipping-services/
      2. https://www.biocouriers.com/en/
      3. http://www.embryosafecryotransport.com/
      4. http://www.kynisi.com/

      The first 2 were recommended by the receiving clinic. The other 2 recommended by my clinic here. Now, I have checked the reviews and although I know someone that used No.4 the reviews on google are horrific. Interestingly enough, my clinic also recommends this couriers so....

      Pricing varies from one to the other, so far nothing less than $4,000. I'd be interested to see if you have more luck with other recommendations and how you go deciding which one to use.

      Comment


      • #4
        Your a gem, thank you. I am not one to look at reviews at all, as they are terribly unreliable. Word of mouth is always the best way of finding out....anything!

        I have heard from Kynisi quoted $4845 and Embryoport (UK based) quoted 4900pound (astranomical amount). Waiting to here back from my Clinic in North Cyprus as they also have a recommendation. They all transport the same way. If I here/learn anything new I shall let you know. May I ask which clinic your using overseas?

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi TatikaOz and Greece04 I'm also following this thread as I'm interested to find a good reliable courier service.

          I was planning to go to Ziln IVF in the Czech Republic but recently found out that it won't be possible to ship sperm to any Czech clinic at this time. So now I'm back to trying to decide on which country and more specifically which clinic to go with. Country wise, I'm leaning towards Cyprus or Greece, but I'm open to any clinic as long as it's reputable, can ship DH sperm there, and I can get there of course!

          My fertility specialist here recommend a clinic called Dunya in North Cyprus. I've never heard of them but will contact them to get some info and to see if it'd be possible to ship DH sperm to that clinic.

          Would you mind sharing which clinic you're going to use and if you've made any headway with securing a courier service?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TatikaOz View Post
            Hello, I am in the process now to get quotes, so far I have found the following recommended couriers:
            1. https://arkcryo.com/shipping-services/
            2. https://www.biocouriers.com/en/
            3. http://www.embryosafecryotransport.com/
            4. http://www.kynisi.com/

            The first 2 were recommended by the receiving clinic. The other 2 recommended by my clinic here. Now, I have checked the reviews and although I know someone that used No.4 the reviews on google are horrific. Interestingly enough, my clinic also recommends this couriers so....

            Pricing varies from one to the other, so far nothing less than $4,000. I'd be interested to see if you have more luck with other recommendations and how you go deciding which one to use.
            Hello, going to Ukraine, hopefully soon

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wishing4Bub2 View Post
              Hi TatikaOz and Greece04 I'm also following this thread as I'm interested to find a good reliable courier service.

              I was planning to go to Ziln IVF in the Czech Republic but recently found out that it won't be possible to ship sperm to any Czech clinic at this time. So now I'm back to trying to decide on which country and more specifically which clinic to go with. Country wise, I'm leaning towards Cyprus or Greece, but I'm open to any clinic as long as it's reputable, can ship DH sperm there, and I can get there of course!

              My fertility specialist here recommend a clinic called Dunya in North Cyprus. I've never heard of them but will contact them to get some info and to see if it'd be possible to ship DH sperm to that clinic.

              Would you mind sharing which clinic you're going to use and if you've made any headway with securing a courier service?
              Hello, I'm going to Lviv because I have a friend that went there and she used Kynisi. I have not decided who I'm using. Still waiting for the all clear of my hubby's test sample (quality and DNA fragmentation) to then take the real sample that we will be shipping over. I will update this thread once I decide what courier I'm using. So far I have Kynisi and Arkcryo. Heading towards Arkcryo but we will see...watch this space!

              Comment

              Working...
              X