No announcement yet.

Egg Donation Greece#21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had anyone had any recent contact with Dr N at embryoland? Have the prices gone up?

I'm waiting until after I see the FS here in Melbourne to see how much time I need to be ready to flying out, to contact embryoland again. I feel bad after having to cancel my May 2020 trip. So this time I want to be sure of my months. Although, hoping to go in Feb... Ok... Maybe March is more realistic.
    😜

Comment

• Hey 1greenfrog I've been in touch with Dr N with prices and such so will let you know what I know. I'm not sure if the prices have increased or not, but I asked for a price list and was quoted $8k euro (around $12k AUD I believe).

Gonna go on a bit of a tangent here... Ziln was my first choice months ago but then I got in touch with Dr N and started leaning towards Greece. However, I didn't realise there was that much of a price difference between the two locations (Ziln quoted me about $5k euro or $8k AUD) so now I'm beginning to re-evaluate things as $4k is a good deal of money to me. I'm also thinking that matching wise, CR would be better as I'm blond and blue eyed (making sweeping generalisations here sorry!). So now I'm up in the air yet again... my impression is that both clinics are good and probably on par with one another success rate wise, but it seems like there's a lot more info available on Dr N's clinic than there is on the Ziln clinic, although there's good info on Ziln too largely thanks to @Stacy10. I just need to make a decision on where to go already!

I hear both countries are also experiencing more Covid cases (and that Covid rates tend to get worse in the winter?), so I'm thinking that we may wait until Spring, probably April or May, before we head overseas either to Athens or Ziln. Why is this decision so freaking hard?! πŸ€”πŸ™„

And yes, I'm also having major issues with BH, I can't seem to PM anyone or like anything.

Comment

• Wishing4Bub2 id be going with zlin if you can, 2 people I know recently have just finished their cycles, one a fresh and she is pregnant with twins, the other went back for a fet and is pregnant also

Comment

• @Wishing4Bub2
          thanks for that. It has gone up from my last discussions, but I was expecting it would. Everything is going up at the moment.

My dad is from the southern part of Greece originally, and he was blonde and still has blue eyes. πŸ˜‚
          I don't know we're ziln is located. Is it Ukraine?

Yes, it is a big price difference, but after my last experience. I'm going with someone I feel comfortable with. After talking to Dr N 18 months ago, he was great, so Im going to stick to embryoland.

It's a big decision, good luck with it. πŸ’š

I talked to my uncle in Greece the other day, and he mentioned cases were going up and to make sure I had a booster before coming.

Comment

• 1greenfrog, Ziln is a town in the Czech Republic a few hours from Prague. And I totally agree with you about Dr N, he's very positive to speak with and has a good success rate. That's why it's been so hard to decide between going with embryoland or the Ziln clinic.

Thanks stacey10 for sharing that awesome news about recent successes at Ziln. It's always great and encouraging to hear more success stories. To be honest, feel more drawn to CR than I do to Greece. I've always wanted to go there (and my DD would be so excited to see real life castles!), although Greece is also on my wish list of places to visit someday.

Comment

• When it came time for us to select a clinic, we looked at success rates, reputation and who we felt the most comfortable with. Reputation and recommendations played a big role in our choice.
              We could not find any negative comments about Embryoland, Dr Nick or his team.
              When we eventually spoke to Dr Nick we quickly realized why he receives such great reviews and so many recommendations. He is such a passionate and positive person. When we met his team in person we saw how amazing they all are. They all make you feel like family.

My personal opinion is go with the clinic that has the better success rate and reputation.

I know of 3 ladies who have seen Dr Nick in the last 4-6 weeks and are all pregnant. One with twins.
              Dr Nick must be doing something right to have such a great success rate.

Anyway that is all just my opinion.
              At the end of the day we all do what we feel comfortable with and what is best for us.

Comment

• And now a quick update on me.

I am officially pregnant. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

very happy but anxious and nervous also.

Comment

• Yeah!!!!!

Congrats Mrsl73 !! That's great news.
                  So excited for you!!!

The thanks button has disappeared for me.
                  Thanks Wishing4Bub2 for your response.
                  ​​​​​​
                  I can't wait to go overseas!!!
                  Last edited by 1greenfrog; 12-11-2021, 09:31. Reason: Trying to get the names to work with the picture next to it...

Comment

• Yesssssssss! So happy to hear your amazing news @Mrs173!!! Totally and completely thrilled for you!

Comment

• @MrsI73 congratulations lovely what wonderful news πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrsl73 View Post
                        And now a quick update on me.

Congratulations 🎊 πŸ‘ πŸ’

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrsl73 View Post
                          And now a quick update on me.

Omg ive been waiting for your update- I'm so thrilled for you- congratulations! πŸ™ŒπŸ₯°

Comment

• Yay congratulations Mrsl73 Wishing4Bub2 do you know much about the package with CR Zlin? I see they have a few packages and was wounding if it was just the 2 embryos you get with no embryos to freeze?

Comment

• Thecrazycatlady the info I received from the Ziln clinic listed 2 prices, $4690 euros for the basic package and $5100 for a 2 blastocyst guarantee. The price doesn't include 'embryo cryopreservation' (I assume that's freezing embryos), 'assisted hatching', or 'other above standard laboratory methods', however I think that embryo cryopreservation would cost an extra $250 euro for 1 year (if 'vitrification of quality surplus embryos and their storage for one year (2 straws)' means the same things as 'embryo cryopreservation'...)

So I think freezing and storing embryos would bring the total cost of DE IVF at Ziln to $5350 euro. And of course I might be totally wrong... so I'd recommend contacting the Ziln clinic directly to make sure. The coordinator I've been corresponding with is named Anna and she's very responsive to inquiries. Hope that helps😊

Comment

• Congratulations @Mrsl73 so happy for you!!!

Also, I believe they are doing some stuff to do the BubHub app thats why it doesn't work and you have to use the web to post. They didn't have a timeframe for when the new and improved app would be ready so assume they will just announce on here sometime.

Comment

Working...
                                X