Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do we even start looking for an overseas DE Clinic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

Comment

How are you doing, hun? May I ask for the updates?
      I just realized I have to add a thing. Have you ever considered using donor's mitochondria with IVF before going down to egg donation route?? The clinic offeres a wide range of mitochondrial and egg donation packages. All they are in pdf on their site. I thought mitochondrial donation might interest you as it's aimed at ''rejuvenating'' own eggs. (If only these aren't damaged genetically). Prices look good as well. They've also got some useful articles and videos on youtube channel about the procedure. Hope my message is of some help. GL!!

Comment

Hello, doing my own research I found an article that is quite worrying about the practices in Ukraine (more specifically Biotexcom) Sharing it here for anyone that is looking for OS DE... https://www.geneticsandsociety.org/b...also-promoting

Comment

Originally posted by TatikaOz View Post
          Hello, doing my own research I found an article that is quite worrying about the practices in Ukraine (more specifically Biotexcom) Sharing it here for anyone that is looking for OS DE... https://www.geneticsandsociety.org/b...also-promoting

That link didn't work for me, but I found these who articles from that page:

https://www.geneticsandsociety.org/b...also-promoting

https://www.geneticsandsociety.org/a...ve-birth-money

Note: Those articles are really full on.

Edited to add: If they dont work the two articles I found are:
          The Scandal-Plagued Company behind Stranded Surrogacy Babies is Also Promoting a Controversial IVF Technique

The stranded babies of Kyiv and the women who give birth for money

Comment

I would recommend checking local forums and websites for reviews. If you can find a clinic's websites, also try talking to doctors about your problem in advance. It will help you gain mutual trust with your doctor. Besides, it is crucial to collect all your medical records about your past health issues and surgeries. My friend recently moved overseas, and she had to go through this process. She recommended this service iinsight.biz and told me that it helped her transfer her medical records to the foreign clinic. It also might be useful. For instance, you want to transfer from one GP to another.
            Last edited by Carmassi; 15-03-2021, 23:06.

Comment

Hi all, I just feel I need this out. I'veread on another fertility board I participate in, a lady was saying there are 7 billionpeople on the plannet. So she thinks that the fact some couples areinfertile is just what the nature should do to avoidoverpopulation..Can you believe this??!! I'll never agree tothis point! Just like you've mentioned, everyone deserves the rightto be parenting a baby at some life stage. So I'm really asking thelady, who've commented my post, ''what if your mom was infertile? Andwhat if she didn't seek for treatments? - Than what? - Probably you'dnever be to this world.. I'm so sorry to hear people are this scepticabout using the procedures. I suppose this is mainly because they'venever been to the same boat. They don't know how infertility pains.They just snap fingers and here it is - a lovely baby in one's belly.Unfortunately, for others like us it'snot this easy..Dh and I had to fly to Kyivand not just once to apply and then to proceed with DE IVFtreatments. Fortunately this path brought us long awaited luck.
              I'm wishing you thevery best on your way and less silly people around.

Comment

Originally posted by TatikaOz View Post
                Hello, doing my own research I found an article that is quite worrying about the practices in Ukraine (more specifically Biotexcom) Sharing it here for anyone that is looking for OS DE... https://www.geneticsandsociety.org/b...also-promoting
                I've read on their official site theycurrently offer a new method. It's called mitochondrial donation.Have you, guys, heard anything about it? I'm a textbook ofinfertility treatments, but seems this is the procedure I heard aboutfor the first time..From what I've read, mitochondrial donation is anIVF technique that gives families affected by mitochondrial diseasethe chance of having healthy children. This means even women in theirlate 40s can still achieve success with their genetic material. Itgoes like, the procedure involves taking the DNA out of a woman’segg that has faulty mitochondria (the ‘batteries’ that give allour cells their energy), and transferring it to a donor egg withhealthy mitochondria. Sounds impressive, isn't it? So my question isare there any of you who've tried this very method? What were thecosts? Any specific requirements? What's the procedure itself? I'd bereally thankful for personal experiences.
                I'll also add the following. As forcons of treatments there – Be sure, there are just everywhere! Onetries to find what suits him best.

Comment

Working...
                X