Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for Donor Embryos

Hi All,

Like most people our fertility journey has been long and heartbreaking. I have been through 10 IUI's 10 transfers and 12 embryo's. I have had 6 pregnancies that has resulted in 2 chemical pregnancies, 3 miscarriages and 1 ruptured ectopic. This was using my eggs, donor eggs and donor embryos. We have always had to use donor sperm because of my husbands cancer history when he was 17. I have been foster parent to 47 children. My husband and I have have experienced so much loss as well as our 6 babies since starting the journey I have lost my Dad, Mum and brother. But I still feel as though my baby is out there and I just can't give up. I am in the process of seeing 2 other FS to get second and 3rd opinions as to why I am losing my babies. So the next time we are lucky enough to receive donated embryos my body will be ready. No more of this "its just bad luck". If you are looking for a home for your embryos and would like to chat or know more about us I would love to hear from you. If you are reading this and you are someone who is considering donating your embryos thank you so much for even considering giving the greatest gift there can be.

Originally posted by SomerRain
    If you are still looking for DE's can you provide a contact email address? TY.
    I am still looking. My email address is ljd_0708@icloud.com

Comment

Working...
    X