Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egg Donation Greece #9

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Egg Donation Greece #9

    Originally posted by Kalina View Post
    Thanks [MENTION=150219]Moc24[/MENTION]. I'm pretty low, I won't lie. Planning next steps has always helped me cope so far. Now that's harder, largely but not only because of my partner's stance.
    Yeah I can understand. That is how I always got through my BFN's. It must be terribly hard for you. Do you think DH will come round or are you able, in time, to move forward with just dd?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Moc24 View Post
    [MENTION=148872]Notalone[/MENTION] how are you going? Did you manage to get an appointment with DR M in the new year?
    Yes i did thanks! I have 3 appts in jan - booked in with the haematologist, dr m and i am getting an ultrasound to map out my fibroids and then see my FS again (Saw my 'normal' FS the week before). I know i had a great lining and great quality embryos. I don't have answers to explain why it didn't work and i may never have tgem. But this discussion over the last few pages has helped me - there is some uncertainty and there are no guarantees. Maybe i have other issues to address, maybe there's an issue with DH's sperm or maybe we simply picked the wrong 2 embies from our haul. I have 4 left so I am still hopeful. Baby dust to all xx

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Moc24 View Post
      Yeah I can understand. That is how I always got through my BFN's. It must be terribly hard for you. Do you think DH will come round or are you able, in time, to move forward with just dd?
      I don't know. Right now I can't see me letting go of the hope without resenting DH bitterly. That aside, i need insight into why the cycle itself was poor. The worst outcome is that it's the sperm, because I can't see him agreeing to a double donor cycle.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thank you [MENTION=148872]Notalone[/MENTION]. You're absolutely right, we need to have that conversation. I'm by no means blameless, I agreed that this would be our last shot, but that was purely to get him here. I would have agreed to anything to make this happen, not sure that passes for consent.
        Our starting points are different, he's got another two much older children from a previous relationship. He never planned on more children, this is entirely my pursuit, he's just been cooperating with decreasing enthusiasm as time goes by.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Notalone View Post
          Yes i did thanks! I have 3 appts in jan - booked in with the haematologist, dr m and i am getting an ultrasound to map out my fibroids and then see my FS again (Saw my 'normal' FS the week before). I know i had a great lining and great quality embryos. I don't have answers to explain why it didn't work and i may never have tgem. But this discussion over the last few pages has helped me - there is some uncertainty and there are no guarantees. Maybe i have other issues to address, maybe there's an issue with DH's sperm or maybe we simply picked the wrong 2 embies from our haul. I have 4 left so I am still hopeful. Baby dust to all xx
          Sounds good at least you will know you have done everything you can. Do t forget to mention the fibroids and the rash to Dr M I think they are both important factors.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kalina View Post
            I don't know. Right now I can't see me letting go of the hope without resenting DH bitterly. That aside, i need insight into why the cycle itself was poor. The worst outcome is that it's the sperm, because I can't see him agreeing to a double donor cycle.
            I don't think you can really find out if the sperm has chromosomal issues without PGS, which of course is what you wanted from the start.
            I hope you get some answers tomorrow so you can see where you can go from here. I really feel for you, I would hate to be in your situation.
            We are all here for you whenever you need to vent xx

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Moc24 View Post
              Sounds good at least you will know you have done everything you can. Do t forget to mention the fibroids and the rash to Dr M I think they are both important factors.
              Yes i know. We were just discussing that with DH!! Dr Niko was also interested in the rash too.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Moc24 View Post
                I don't think you can really find out if the sperm has chromosomal issues without PGS, which of course is what you wanted from the start.
                I hope you get some answers tomorrow so you can see where you can go from here. I really feel for you, I would hate to be in your situation.
                We are all here for you whenever you need to vent xx
                There is i believe a test for sperm chromosomal issues, don't know how reliable it is or much about it.
                Last edited by Kalina; 23-12-2017, 02:33.

                Comment


                • #9
                  .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Egg Donation Greece #9

                    Hows everyone doing for Christmas.
                    Omg ive been up since 530. Ive cleaned out my walk-in which was the present storage so couldn’t pack my washing away.
                    So this morning that has been my mission than to pack the mountain of clothes away only to realise I definitely need more hangers lol.
                    I want to make caramel fudge this morning too but im having a little rest first. This pregnancy thing has me exhausted [emoji30] all whilst listening to michael buble Christmas songs

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I am not ready at all [MENTION=149054]Nilza79[/MENTION]. Just about to head out for more shopping!! I had heaps to buy for - 27 xmas gifts and a few birthday gifts too! I work best under pressure though. Don't overdo things, you need your rest! Xx

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        [MENTION=150759]Kalina[/MENTION] thinking of you. Wait until you've had your blood test and if your feelings are confirmed and you are not pregnant, give yourself some time to feel crappy and process your feelings. I really pray that you get your Christmas miracle xx

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hi [MENTION=149054]Nilza79[/MENTION]
                          I have a fair bit of wrapping to do and the food shopping to get. Will try to attempt that today.
                          My house needs blitzing tomorrow and a little bit of baking. I’m still tired though and don’t have much enthusiasm for much. [emoji57]

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Notalone View Post
                            I am not ready at all [MENTION=149054]Nilza79[/MENTION]. Just about to head out for more shopping!! I had heaps to buy for - 27 xmas gifts and a few birthday gifts too! I work best under pressure though. Don't overdo things, you need your rest! Xx
                            27!!!! Wow that’s a huge list. Good luck today - are you hitting the malls? I can’t handle the crowds anymore. I used to love Chadstone and now it stresses me out. You are one brave woman! I take my hat off!

                            I had three left yesterday and I knocked it off in 20 minutes!
                            [MENTION=149054]Nilza79[/MENTION] Cleaning out the closet - that’s a good effort! And getting a Santa photo too.... you are also brave!!

                            We are on the road at the moment, looking forward to getting to Adelaide and having fun with rellies for the week.

                            Merry Christmas [emoji319] hope your prep is going well xxxx

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Phia View Post
                              27!!!! Wow that’s a huge list. Good luck today - are you hitting the malls? I can’t handle the crowds anymore. I used to love Chadstone and now it stresses me out. You are one brave woman! I take my hat off!

                              I had three left yesterday and I knocked it off in 20 minutes!
                              [MENTION=149054]Nilza79[/MENTION] Cleaning out the closet - that’s a good effort! And getting a Santa photo too.... you are also brave!!

                              We are on the road at the moment, looking forward to getting to Adelaide and having fun with rellies for the week.

                              Merry Christmas [emoji319] hope your prep is going well xxxx
                              Enjoy your time in Adelaide! I have bought 12 gifts and hoping to finish the rest today. Have been thinking about where to go... probably a local shopping centre. I hear you re chadstone - not sure i could cope with it either!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X