Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so glad your getting one too [MENTION=141432]gorgeousgeorge[/MENTION]. It really is the best feeling in the world!!!! Enjoy every moment xxx

Comment

• Congratulations [MENTION=70572]Treens73[/MENTION] he is gorgeous! Glad to hear you are both well.
      [MENTION=141432]gorgeousgeorge[/MENTION] next week wow, your next! So exciting!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Treens73 View Post
        [ATTACH]93852[/ATTACH

Here he is Griffin Vincent John. Born at 3.20pm, 3kg, 51cm. We are doing really well. This caesarian was far better than my first. He's adorable and we are really happy. Many thanks to Dr Nikos!!!
        [MENTION=70572]Treens73[/MENTION], he is just so precious. Congratulations to you and your family. Glad to hear your cesarian went well. Here’s to an amazing year ahead xx

Comment

• I’m a bit late lovely ladies but Happy New Year to you all. Here’s to an amazing year ahead for all of us no matter what stage of our journey we are on.

I just had a cervical cerclage so recovering from that and on two weeks flat bed rest which is not too much fun but of course we will do anything as we all know. Luckily my lovely husband bought me a tv for our bedroom which is making a big difference.

All the best to you all lovelies for a successful 2018 [emoji175]

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillout71 View Post
            Hello everyone, i have just got a bfn from my attempt to fall pregnant with a sibling for my 16mo boy who was also de. I'm feeling so sad! These were our last two frozen embryos. I really wish I felt ready to call it quits, and had told myself that I would be ok with a negative result because at least I would know we had given it a chance
            So sorry to hear that [MENTION=130362]Chillout71[/MENTION]. My heart breaks for you and hope you can stay strong while you decide what is best for you and your family.

Take care of you and be kind to yourself. Xxx

Comment

• [MENTION=70572]Treens73[/MENTION] He’s here! Good on ya girl, Griffin is a cutie and your DD has a new brother! I’m so excited for you. Speedy recovery! [emoji177][emoji177]
              [MENTION=141432]gorgeousgeorge[/MENTION] Hon, I’m so looking forward to this time next week! [emoji256][emoji92][emoji256][emoji92]
              [MENTION=150604]Littlebit20[/MENTION] Glad you’re being monitored closely and that you’re on bed rest - very very important stuff and honestly makes all the difference.

AFM - had my 12 week nuchal and all good. Finally going to tell work and freaking out (so silly I know). Started telling close friends and relatives. My DD was so happy she squeezed her Daddy with happiness [emoji177] it feels surreal....still a long road... one day at a time..,

Comment

• @ Treens73. Wow congratulations. He’s gorgeous. [MENTION=141432]gorgeousgeorge[/MENTION] i bet your jumping out of your skin with excitement. Not long to go now.
                @ littlebit20. Glad to see your doing well.
                @ phia. 12 week yay!!! Scream it from the rooftops. And your dd excitement awwww bless her. Im so happy for u guys.
                AFM-
                Have my scan on friday. Ill be 8 weeks.
                My dSS asked me the other day if i was pregnant after i told him i dont drink coke anymore. I laughed it off.
                I wanted to yell hell yeah im pregnant lol.

Like phia said still a long road ahead. Walking on eggshells everyday. Counting my blessings

Comment

• [MENTION=70572]Treens73[/MENTION] OMG he is so adorable!!! Congratulations!!!!!
                  Guys I booked my flights last night again and I hope my AF is on time this time. idk if you guys remember but I was suppose to go to Greece last month but had AF two weeks earlier so had to cancel the cycle. We are heading on the 25th of this month and back to home on the 4th. I have mix feelings, one time I feel like its gonna work and then the next moment is like no its not gonna work. Talked to Dr Nikos this morning and he always tell me we have everything ready for you and that line makes me feel so confident and relaxed about everything. cant wait to share my cycle with all of you.
                  I wish everyone all the best for their new future and i hope this new year brings us only joys and not tears because we all had enough of tears.

Comment

• Treens congratulations!!!!!!!! He is gorgeous and so happy for you

Comment

• Congratulations [MENTION=70572]Treens73[/MENTION] !!! Oh my goodness he is just beautiful. I hope you are recovering well and enjoying this special time with your family x

Comment

• Here he is this morning. Sleeping peacefully.

@ Manvi good luck for your cycle, stay positive xxx[
                        ATTACH]93859[/ATTACH]
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Congratulations [MENTION=70572]Treens73[/MENTION]! He is absolutely gorgeous. I hope you all enjoy this very exciting time. X

Comment

• Wow! So much activity!! [MENTION=141432]gorgeousgeorge[/MENTION] I'm thinking of you too. Really can't wait to hear your news! [MENTION=145760]Phia[/MENTION] great result! How exciting that you get to announce your pregnancy. [MENTION=149054]Nilza79[/MENTION] best of luck with your 8 week scan. [MENTION=150604]Littlebit20[/MENTION] take care of yourself, i wish you a speedy recovery xxx

Comment

• [MENTION=150759]Kalina[/MENTION] have been thinking of you. Hope you are well. Xx
                              Last edited by Notalone; 04-01-2018, 04:42.

Comment

• [MENTION=151538]Manvi[/MENTION] best of luck with your upcoming cycle. I will be thinking of you! Xx

Comment

Working...
                                X