This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kalina View Post
    If your eggs are of poor quality icsi can be too hard on them, so comparing oe and de Is a little like comparing apples and oranges. We always used IVF, but only because we didn't have known sperm issues. If I was choosing, I would have used IVF with donor eggs, not icsi - but clinics generally use icsi so as not to take any chances. You could ask for half and half if you're concerned...?
    Thanks Kalina - yes that’s an option. I will check in with Dr K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phia View Post
      [MENTION=152515]Olive123[/MENTION] from CD1 I gave up caffeine too - although recently started up again about two weeks ago (I’m 19w4d). Gave up all alcohol the same time. I dunno if it made a difference but I was gonna try anything! X
      Thanks Phia, Yes, alcohol needs to go for me as well. I had a recent once off small binge, enough to put me off drinking for the next few weeks so I’m all set on the alcohol front xo

Comment

• Originally posted by Phia View Post
        I switched to organic decaf [ATTACH]94693[/ATTACH]from woolies and it tastes pretty good!
        Great tip - thank you 🤗

Comment

• Originally posted by Olive123 View Post
          Hi ladies, I hope you are having a great week so far. I’m counting down Friday again - 2 more sleeps 🤪 Wanted to ask whether you gave up coffee leading up to your transfer? In addition how did you decide whether you should do ICSI or IVF? Did you just follow what you did in Aus? We have done IVF in the past even with our not so great sperm as ICSI didn’t seem to work with my eggs.
          Hi olive 123.

I gave up everything. Coke coffee high sugar diet. To give myself the best possible chance. I got on a link heidi brockmier i think and she recommends low gluten low sugar no caffeine diet.

We also did ICSI. Not that we were asked just did it.

Comment

• [MENTION=150759]Kalina[/MENTION], mine was 14mm on the day of transfer.

Comment

• [MENTION=152515]Olive123[/MENTION] I'm also with Dr Nikos and almost 6weeks pregnant. We got 11 eggs from our donor 3 were fertilized via IVF method and 8 were fertilized via ICSI (my husband's sperm was great). 8 of them made to day five. I transferred two embryos and I have 6 in freezer. I'm gonna find out next week how many beans I have. Leave everything on Dr Nikos because this man knows what hes doing. I was freaking out all the time but he's the best. I got pregnant on my first try and I hope so does happen to you.

Comment

• Hi [MENTION=124933]missybear[/MENTION] im also heading to greece in March, thanks xx

Comment

• Ladies just wondering if anyone reccommend an accupuncture place in athens that i can visit before transer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gynkat View Post
                    Hi [MENTION=124933]missybear[/MENTION] im also heading to greece in March, thanks xx
                    Thanks hun will add you in x

Comment

• Will edit again from my laptop, it has gone silly via my phone, sorry [emoji51]

Comment

• Pop over to the new thread here thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X