Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy new year, I’m off to bed!! 2 days to go and I’m exhausted, my body is falling to pieces, can’t wait to get Bub out lol. Wishing everyone lots of everything good for 2018. Bring on lots more BFP’S!! [emoji322][emoji898][emoji485][emoji323][emoji324][emoji170]

Comment

• Wow not long [MENTION=70572]Treens73[/MENTION]!

Wishing all the ladies on this thread an amazing 2018 filled with good news and healthy happy bubbas!

[emoji256][emoji92]🤞[emoji256][emoji92]🤞

Comment

• Happy new year from me too! May 2018 bring us all good health, great news and happiness. Xx

Comment

• Happy New Year Everyone!
          Wishing you all a happy & healthy 2018. Lots of love [emoji8]

Comment

• Happy new year ladies i for one was in bed at 930 exhAusted
            May 2018 bring us all happiness and health and prosperity

Comment

• Originally posted by Treens73 View Post
              Happy new year, I’m off to bed!! 2 days to go and I’m exhausted, my body is falling to pieces, can’t wait to get Bub out lol. Wishing everyone lots of everything good for 2018. Bring on lots more BFP’S!! [emoji322][emoji898][emoji485][emoji323][emoji324][emoji170]
              Good luck and hope for the safe arrival of Bub and a speedy recovery for you [MENTION=70572]Treens73[/MENTION]

Comment

• [MENTION=70572]Treens73[/MENTION] Will be thinking of you tomorrow transfer buddy xox

Comment

• Good luck [MENTION=70572]Treens73[/MENTION][emoji256][emoji322]

Comment

• Thanks everyone, my last night of being pregnant and uncomfortable [emoji23]

Thanks [MENTION=141432]gorgeousgeorge[/MENTION], not long for you too, exciting!!

Will post a photo when I can.

Comment

• Hello everyone, i have just got a bfn from my attempt to fall pregnant with a sibling for my 16mo boy who was also de. I'm feeling so sad! These were our last two frozen embryos. I really wish I felt ready to call it quits, and had told myself that I would be ok with a negative result because at least I would know we had given it a chance

Comment

• [MENTION=130362]Chillout71[/MENTION]. Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that! Sending you big hugs for your heavy heart. Sometimes our hearts and heads don’t match and it bloody hurts.

Is this definitely your last go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillout71 View Post
                          Hello everyone, i have just got a bfn from my attempt to fall pregnant with a sibling for my 16mo boy who was also de. I'm feeling so sad! These were our last two frozen embryos. I really wish I felt ready to call it quits, and had told myself that I would be ok with a negative result because at least I would know we had given it a chance
                          Hi Chillout71 unfortunately it doesn't always work first go everytime. Do you think you can do another cycle? You may even be able to get the same donor. Odds are on your side as you already have you ds. I have just fallen pregnant on my 5th donor transfer but I am a bit of an unusual case. Persistence does pay off if you can afford it. Take care of yourself xx

Comment

• [ATTACH]93852[/ATTACH

Here he is Griffin Vincent John. Born at 3.20pm, 3kg, 51cm. We are doing really well. This caesarian was far better than my first. He's adorable and we are really happy. Many thanks to Dr Nikos!!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Treens73 View Post
                              [ATTACH]93852[/ATTACH

Here he is Griffin Vincent John. Born at 3.20pm, 3kg, 51cm. We are doing really well. This caesarian was far better than my first. He's adorable and we are really happy. Many thanks to Dr Nikos!!!
                              Congratulations hun! Pleased to hear all went well x

Comment

• [MENTION=70572]Treens73[/MENTION] OMG! He is wonderful! I'm in absolute awe! Congratulations and well done! I'm so glad that you are both doing well! (I wanted this post to be all about you but i cant believe im so close to getting one of these next week. Eeek!)

Comment

Working...
                                X