X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=151538]Manvi[/MENTION]
    Congrats !
    I have confirmation that I will be heading back to Greece on the 3rd of March for another transfer on the 6th. Doing a double transfer this time so let’s see what happens

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeLee1980 View Post
      [MENTION=151538]Manvi[/MENTION]
      Congrats !
      I have confirmation that I will be heading back to Greece on the 3rd of March for another transfer on the 6th. Doing a double transfer this time so let’s see what happens
      Crossing everything for u!

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeLee1980 View Post
        [MENTION=151538]Manvi[/MENTION]
        Congrats !
        Best of luck to you xx

Comment

• Ladies we have three PGS-tested embryos. I'm so relieved. I've been on tenterhooks waiting for the results I'm actually in tears from the release in tension. I'm so happy and so scared, I really hope that one of them will be my baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalina View Post
            Ladies we have three PGS-tested embryos. I'm so relieved. I've been on tenterhooks waiting for the results I'm actually in tears from the release in tension. I'm so happy and so scared, I really hope that one of them will be my baby.
            Yay [MENTION=150759]Kalina[/MENTION] what quality are they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moc24 View Post
              Yay [MENTION=150759]Kalina[/MENTION] what quality are they?
              2 x 4aa and 1 x 4ab at time of freezing

Comment

Very nice!!!! Best of luck, get those 4aa's hatching for transfer!
                When are you going back? Or is that still to be discussed?

Comment

Out of interest how many were anueploid?

Comment

Ladies we have three PGS-tested embryos. I'm so relieved. I've been on tenterhooks waiting for the results I'm actually in tears from the release in tension. I'm so happy and so scared, I really hope that one of them will be my baby.
                    Very exciting [MENTION=150759]Kalina[/MENTION] !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moc24 View Post
                      Out of interest how many were anueploid?
                      That's the interesting thing - none. We only had three blasts, which worried me again. Stats were 8 eggs, 6 fertilised, 4 on day three (at this point I panicked), 3 blasts, all euploid. Pretty lucky outcome.

Transfer date will depend on how my lining grows, so don't know yet. I'm nearly certain I'll only transfer one at a time (last minute emotional decisions aside). My FS has put me in touch with the head embryologist here so I'll discuss all that first.

Comment

• [MENTION=150759]Kalina[/MENTION] hi and congrats on the good news. Id say the 3 out of 6 that fertilised but didnt make it to blasties were the aneupliod ones. They basically self destruct at some stage if they are aneupliod. Better they do it early on in the petri dish than afterwards iykwim.

Hi everyone, i only just got a chance to quickly pop in and read this last page
                        Will try to catch up and do personals hopefully today. Still think of you all xx

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrsl73 View Post
                          Hi ladies,
                          I got home on Saturday, I got my period on the flight home, it was the period from hell. Spent all day Sunday in bed with a migraine and the feeling like my insides where going to come out of me.
                          Had a chat with my husband last night about what next and he just wants to go straight to adoption (adoption in Greece not Aus). I want to have one more go at DE with Dr N. I’m so torn up. The what if’s are torturing me. I just want to shrivel up in a ball and cry.
                          I said to DH that if we try DE again while we are in Greece we can meet with a lawyer about adoption and get the ball rolling if DE doesn’t work.
                          I want to be pregnant again, I miss feeling the baby move, I didn’t get to feel it to full term with Zoe but I want it more than anything. (And here come the tears)
                          When my hand accidentally moves to my tummy I flinch and quickly move it away.
                          It’s so messed up to feel a baby move inside you but you don’t have that baby to hold.
                          Sorry for being a debbie downer but there is no one else l can share this with. I don’t want to tell my family because they will just suffocate me and I can’t handle that.
                          I just wish I had a looking glass so I could see how all this was going to play out.
                          Hi @mrsI73, hope that you are feeling better from your heavy period. I don't think anyone would ever call you a Debbie downer. Venting and talking about your feelings is important, it helps you to heal and recover from the disappointment. We are all here for you whenever you need us.

I get not wanting to feel suffocated by family (and even friends). They all mean well and want to help, but sometimes it can feel like too much. I struggle with the sad look on their faces, the comments and the advice. It's the 'helpful advice' that truly gets to me... you know the type: "you just need to relax and not focus on it so much". Nothing makes me see red like that does. But again, I know they all care and just try to help.

I have found with assisted reproduction generally, It is very hard to know when to stop trying and to give yourself permission to do so. From my perspective, all you can do is have an honest conversation with DH about how you feel and of course, how he feels. For what it's worth, I also think your thinking makes sense. The reality is that the adoption will take some time to work out so if you can afford another cycle and you both feel emotionally ready, go for it. Was DH receptive to your suggestion?

Your comment about the "looking glass" really resonated with me. It would be nice to know that there is some joy at the end of the journey. xx

Comment

That's the interesting thing - none. We only had three blasts, which worried me again. Stats were 8 eggs, 6 fertilised, 4 on day three (at this point I panicked), 3 blasts, all euploid. Pretty lucky outcome.

Transfer date will depend on how my lining grows, so don't know yet. I'm nearly certain I'll only transfer one at a time (last minute emotional decisions aside). My FS has put me in touch with the head embryologist here so I'll discuss all that first.
                            That's great, maybe the 3 that didn't make it were anueploid? The three you have are certainly excellent so things are looking good!

Comment

• Yes I'm assuming the ones that didn't make it were aneuploid. I was very pleasantly surprised though by the PGS results, I knew that 2/3 blastocysts being euploid was a realistic goal to aim for - all three is a huge bonus. Feels like I can make somewhat rational decisions about transfer now.

Comment

• Seriously if it's not one thing it's another. I was all down regged, started progynova, first scan....my lining is ready soonerthan expected so I need a lower dose of progynova obviously. Expected to be on progynova a while yet. Now my Dr wants to cancel the cycle and start again, feeding me progynova more slowly for longer. The delays I find so hard to cope with. I know they want everything just right for my benefit and rationally i know that's a good thing but I still feel like such a loser for managing to even have cancelled de cycles.

Comment

Working...
                                X