Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Kalina; 08-02-2018, 21:41.

Comment

• Leelee1980 I don't know what to say just stay strong and you will get there one day.

Comment

• Guys I tested this morning and I got positive!!! I know it's early days but We are so happy. My first ever positive!!! I wanted to upload the picture but idk how to do it. Thank you everyone for helping me to get here. Dr Nikos is amazing. He did it for us!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Manvi View Post
          Guys I tested this morning and I got positive!!! I know it's early days but We are so happy. My first ever positive!!! I wanted to upload the picture but idk how to do it. Thank you everyone for helping me to get here. Dr Nikos is amazing. He did it for us!!!
          Oh [MENTION=151538]Manvi[/MENTION] that’s fantastic news! I’m so happy for you. Yay!! [emoji177][emoji92][emoji177][emoji92]

Comment

Guys I tested this morning and I got positive!!! I know it's early days but We are so happy. My first ever positive!!! I wanted to upload the picture but idk how to do it. Thank you everyone for helping me to get here. Dr Nikos is amazing. He did it for us!!!
            [MENTION=151538]Manvi[/MENTION] such terrific news! So very thrilled for you!! 😁

Comment

Oh [MENTION=151538]Manvi[/MENTION] that's wonderful news!!! Congratulations! Really happy for you. Xx

Comment

• Thanks everyone
                Hey I’m just wondering why they do there blood tests at 10dp rather than like in Aus at 14dp my FS said it’s earlier to test and take me off drugs than they like ?

Comment

• Lovely news [MENTION=151538]Manvi[/MENTION]!! Keeping everything crossed for you 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼xx

Comment

• Congratulations [MENTION=151538]Manvi[/MENTION]! That’s great news! So exciting to get a first ever positive! Yippee!

Comment

Wow awesome news [MENTION=151538]Manvi[/MENTION] !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Notalone View Post
                        Congratulations [MENTION=144121]bindyboop[/MENTION]! Such wonderful news. Enjoy this special time as a family. I also love her name! Xx
                        Fantastic news [MENTION=144121]bindyboop[/MENTION] so happy for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeLee1980 View Post
                          Looks like it’s over for me too
                          Bloods came back negative
                          I will be returning by myself which will be daunting but if you all you ladies can do it
                          I’m sure I will have no problem
                          So sorry to hear. Stay strong. You can do it! SO much support on here if u need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ttc39melbourne View Post
                            Hi everyone,

Most importantly....
                            Thank you all so much for sharing your stories.
                            I have been reading these forums for months now but never worked up the courage to write. You are all somewhat teachers, therapists and friends all rolled into one for me!

Like many of you , I too am now on the path to see Dr N in Greece.

You guys have made me laugh, ugly cry, and hold on to hope. You all have helped me get to this stage, and I cannot thank you all enough.

I'll keep you posted on how this all turns out!

Big hugs
                            L

Hi there! I’m a bit like you. Been reading, getting advice (more than the girls on here realise) even though I’m not on so often or have shared much....just yet. This forum is so supportive and all the ladies on here just amazing. It is really comforting knowing there are others out there going through the same thing. Good luck with your Greek journey too!

Comment

• Congrats [MENTION=151538]Manvi[/MENTION]

Are you 5 or 6 dpt? Now to see how many you have on board!

Comment

• Congratulations @ manuvi

Comment

Working...
                                X