Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks [MENTION=142565]Ashwa[/MENTION] - same to you. Finger crossed we all have very uneventful rest of pregnancies. [emoji256]❤️[emoji256]❤️[emoji256]❤️

And all the best baby dust to al those lovely ladies travelling over soon [emoji256][emoji92][emoji256][emoji92][emoji256][emoji92]

Comment

• Hi ladies, this is a bit delayed given they were born on 28 December, but just wanted to let you know that our twin girls arrived safe and sound by c section and are doing really well! Evelyn weighed 2.99kg and Grace 2.72. Am feeling so blessed and grateful for the Greek donation process at Iakentro and these crazy/beautiful/incredible newborn moments are definitely worth all the wait, heartache and anxiety [emoji7]

And the comments that they look like me are priceless [emoji6] And there’s no doubt it was two separate embryos that took as they look so different!

Hang in there everyone and I really hope your plans, next steps, Greek trips, BFPs and pregnancies all go really well, I think of you all often and send very positive, hopeful and resilient vibes to all xx

IMG_0517.jpg

Comment

• Oh my goodness [MENTION=125531]peninsulagirl[/MENTION] such a precious photo of your baby girls! I’m so so happy for you! What a wonderful way to end the year and now 2018 with your lovely twinnies .... bless!

I hope you’re going ok and thank you for your well wishes [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Comment

• Oh my goodness how adorable [MENTION=125531]peninsulagirl[/MENTION].
          Congratulations on their safe arrival.
          Thankyou for the well wishes. May 2018 bring us all everything weve dreamed of

Comment

• Egg Donation Greece #9

Hi Ladies,
            Congratulations to all those that have given birth, so amazing.
            Congratulations also to those that have reached 12 weeks, what a great milestone to reach.

Update of me, I leave on Saturday 13 January, I’m very nervous.
            As for transferring only one embryo, both embryos are frozen in the same needle. Dr Nikos has said that when he thaws then he can see which one is better quality and then transfer that one. I don’t know how I feel about destroying an embryo. I’m so confused (again).
            I think I would prefer to risk it and transfer both of them and see what happens.

Comment

• Congratulations @peninsulagirl! Oh my goodness they are just so beautiful! I hope you are recovering well and enjoying this special time x

Thanks [MENTION=145760]Phia[/MENTION] - Congratulations on making it to 12 weeks recently - it's always a relief to pass the first big scan. So far this little one is being a lot kinder to me than his brother (lets hope it keeps up for the next few months!). I have a c-section scheduled for 21 June so it's all getting real now - eekkk!

Comment

• Congratulations [MENTION=146498]Peninsula Girl[/MENTION], they are just beautiful [emoji7][emoji7]
                [MENTION=54840]mrs[/MENTION]I73 good luck for your upcoming cycle xxx

Comment

• [MENTION=128034]Mrsl73[/MENTION], I would transfer the two as well because what may look like the best maynot take, and vice versa
                  congratulations on the recent births, your babies are beautiful loving all the updates and scan pictures as well, and the updates with everyone’s pregnancies good luck to the ladies going over shortly !

Comment

• Congratulations [MENTION=125531]peninsulagirl[/MENTION], they're beautiful xo

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrsl73 View Post
                      Hi Ladies,
                      Congratulations also to those that have reached 12 weeks, what a great milestone to reach.

As for transferring only one embryo, both embryos are frozen in the same needle. Dr Nikos has said that when he thaws then he can see which one is better quality and then transfer that one. I don’t know how I feel about destroying an embryo. I’m so confused (again).
                      I think I would prefer to risk it and transfer both of them and see what happens.
                      What a conundrum. Have you spoken to the clinic about their practices and success rates with re-freezing embryos? Not that we ever got to the stage where we had to worry about frozen embryos, but when I did my OE cycles with Genea here they said their newest vitrification methods meant embryos could be thawed and re-frozen without significantly compromising success rates on subsequent transfers. Maybe it's lab-specific.

Comment

• Congratulations [MENTION=125531]peninsulagirl[/MENTION], the girls are absolutely gorgeous. I hope you are recovering well from your c-section xx

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrsl73 View Post
                          Hi Ladies,

Good luck not long to go now! I think they would refreeze the second embryo??? I would ask it is certainly possible without detriment to the embryo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peninsula Girl View Post
                            Hi ladies, this is a bit delayed given they were born on 28 December, but just wanted to let you know that our twin girls arrived safe and sound by c section and are doing really well! Evelyn weighed 2.99kg and Grace 2.72. Am feeling so blessed and grateful for the Greek donation process at Iakentro and these crazy/beautiful/incredible newborn moments are definitely worth all the wait, heartache and anxiety [emoji7]

And the comments that they look like me are priceless [emoji6] And there’s no doubt it was two separate embryos that took as they look so different!

Hang in there everyone and I really hope your plans, next steps, Greek trips, BFPs and pregnancies all go really well, I think of you all often and send very positive, hopeful and resilient vibes to all xx

[ATTACH]93923[/ATTACH]
                            Congratulations [MENTION=146498]Peninsula Girl[/MENTION] your girls are just gorgeous. They look lovely and healthy and such good birthweights for twins, well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalina View Post
                              What a conundrum. Have you spoken to the clinic about their practices and success rates with re-freezing embryos? Not that we ever got to the stage where we had to worry about frozen embryos, but when I did my OE cycles with Genea here they said their newest vitrification methods meant embryos could be thawed and re-frozen without significantly compromising success rates on subsequent transfers. Maybe it's lab-specific.
                              I had my last embryo from my previous de cycle thawed, PGS tested and re frozen without any detriment to the embryo. I got a bfn from that transfer but that's just the luck of the draw I think.

Comment

• I have been thinking of you [MENTION=125531]peninsulagirl[/MENTION] and wondering how everyrhing went. Congratulations to you and your partner! Your girls are simply beautiful. Hope you are recovering well. Xx

Comment

Working...
                                X