Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egg Donation Greece #9

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi girls, just wanted to say a big hello .Dh and i are flying out to embryoland tomorrow after 6 failed ivf cycles here in Australia. Im 42 and dh is 32, i have a 17 dd and 13 ds from previous marriage. We have been told that its my age and egg quality, so after much deliberation we have decided to head over to the amazing Dr Nikos and see if he can help us make our dreams come true. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to u all. I have been following for awhile now and the information and support you show each other and newbies like myself is invaluable. Thanks ladies xx

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ebby28 View Post
      Hi girls, just wanted to say a big hello .Dh and i are flying out to embryoland tomorrow after 6 failed ivf cycles here in Australia. Im 42 and dh is 32, i have a 17 dd and 13 ds from previous marriage. We have been told that its my age and egg quality, so after much deliberation we have decided to head over to the amazing Dr Nikos and see if he can help us make our dreams come true. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to u all. I have been following for awhile now and the information and support you show each other and newbies like myself is invaluable. Thanks ladies xx
      Wow goodluck and tell the great man i say hi !!!! Your in great hands they truely are amazing at what they do. And hey it took me two gos but we got there in the end ! Your atory sounds bwry similar to mine

      Comment


      • Originally posted by missybear View Post
        NT scan went well. Saw so much detail, sonographer was extremely nice. Both identical in sizes and heart rates (165bpm). Looking forward to my appointments next week at the hospital. Here are my twinberries at 12+6
        [ATTACH]93902[/ATTACH][ATTACH]93903[/ATTACH]
        Omg look at them they look like babies . Glad everything is going great.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Nilza79 View Post
          Omg look at them they look like babies . Glad everything is going great.
          Thanks [MENTION=149054]Nilza79[/MENTION]. It won’t be long before you’re at this point too. It’s so exciting knowing they are going strong x

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ebby28 View Post
            Hi girls, just wanted to say a big hello .Dh and i are flying out to embryoland tomorrow after 6 failed ivf cycles here in Australia. Im 42 and dh is 32, i have a 17 dd and 13 ds from previous marriage. We have been told that its my age and egg quality, so after much deliberation we have decided to head over to the amazing Dr Nikos and see if he can help us make our dreams come true. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to u all. I have been following for awhile now and the information and support you show each other and newbies like myself is invaluable. Thanks ladies xx
            Good luck [MENTION=150664]Ebby28[/MENTION]! I’m 13 weeks with twins with thanks to Dr Nikos[emoji4]I went in October.
            Say ‘hi’ from me and my partner. I sent him my scan yesterday so I he’ll probably reply in the next day or so.

            Keep us updated while you’re there, we love to follow the journey.

            Safe travels x

            Comment


            • Egg Donation Greece #9

              [MENTION=150664]Ebby28[/MENTION] Welcome to the thread and congratulations on taking the ED road. I’m also an Embryoland patient, and it took me two goes too. I’m really grateful to Dr Kanakas - he really is a caring man and knows his stuff! I’m also 13 weeks. We’d all love to hear your progress - all the best, safe flight! [emoji256][emoji92][emoji256][emoji92][emoji256][emoji92]

              Comment


              • Best of luck [MENTION=150664]Ebby28[/MENTION]. Enjoy Greece and I hope it all works out for you and your DP. It's an exciting time for you. 😊

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moc24 View Post
                  Wow awesome news, would you PGS test this time? I guess with everyone else on your side how can dh refuse, just may take a little time for him to get his head around it.
                  Yes that's my hope. This offer is a game changer - he'd better start wrapping his head around it, because I'm already down regging. On pgs etc, I think I'm going to try to use this time to make a cool, calm and considered decision about pgs and how many to transfer. Either that or just panic and fly by the seat of my pants.

                  Comment


                  • Hi [MENTION=150664]Ebby28[/MENTION], best of luck.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kalina View Post
                      Yes that's my hope. This offer is a game changer - he'd better start wrapping his head around it, because I'm already down regging. On pgs etc, I think I'm going to try to use this time to make a cool, calm and considered decision about pgs and how many to transfer. Either that or just panic and fly by the seat of my pants.
                      Haha I love it!
                      Did dh leave frozen semen at the clinic?

                      Comment


                      • Hi [MENTION=150664]Ebby28[/MENTION] welcome and good luck for you upcoming cycle.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moc24 View Post
                          Haha I love it!
                          Did dh leave frozen semen at the clinic?
                          Yes, I took your advice on that - lucky I did.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kalina View Post
                            Yes, I took your advice on that - lucky I did.
                            When I say I took your advice, I mean the clinic freezes surplus, but based on your experience and advice i checked before we left that they had enough for any testing and an additional cycle.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kalina View Post
                              When I say I took your advice, I mean the clinic freezes surplus, but based on your experience and advice i checked before we left that they had enough for any testing and an additional cycle.
                              Well done makes it so much easier for you.

                              Comment


                              • Hi [MENTION=150664]Ebby28[/MENTION] all the best for your upcoming trip to Athens - you must be getting excited! I have a beautiful son and am 15 weeks pregnant with my second thanks to Dr Nikos. You are going to have a wonderful time over there with Dr Nikos and his amazing team, you are in the best hands!

                                Sending good vibes to all of the other ladies who are also about to head over to Athens and to those who are about to have their baby/ies!

                                Congratulations to all of those who have been getting such great ultrasound results - keep up the great growing!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X