Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi [MENTION=150219]Moc24[/MENTION] I'm jumping over here from the South Africa thread. Just wanted to say I'm so pleased your 8 week scan went well - please let this be the one for you. Thanks for all your kind words these last few weeks. I'm waiting for everything to happen and then can start planning my next trip again. Fingers crossed for 2018!!

Comment

• Good luck today [MENTION=149054]Nilza79[/MENTION]! We will be waiting for your update! X

Comment

• So just finished scan held my breath the whole time.
        But we have one healthly bubba on board with a heartbeat of 155 i think he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nilza79 View Post
          So just finished scan held my breath the whole time.
          But we have one healthly bubba on board with a heartbeat of 155 i think he said.
          Congratulations!! That's wonderful news, it must have been an awesome moment for you. I was sure it was going to be two, but one healthy bub is absolutely amazing! Xxx

Comment

• [MENTION=149054]Nilza79[/MENTION] that’s awesome! You must feel so relieved xxx dr Kanakas will be so happy for you! ❤️❤️❤️

Comment

• I am relieved actually its quite surreal at the moment

Comment

• So happy for you Nilza!

Comment

I am relieved actually its quite surreal at the moment
                  So happy for you, now the long wait until 12 weeks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moc24 View Post
                    So happy for you, now the long wait until 12 weeks!
                    Thats what i said as soon as we walked out. Next goal 12 weeks

Comment

Congratulations hun, so,so happy for you! 12 wks will come more quickly! I’m 12+6 today and have my NT scan this arvo🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Comment

• Originally posted by missybear View Post
                        Congratulations hun, so,so happy for you! 12 wks will come more quickly! I’m 12+6 today and have my NT scan this arvo🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
                        Wow thats will be cool you’ll actually seee a baby this scan. how exciting

Comment

That’s awesome @Nilza !!!

Comment

Best of luck with your scan too! Xx

Comment

Good luck to you

Comment

• [MENTION=124933]missybear[/MENTION] all the best for your nuchal - I’m sure everything will be perfect - can’t wait to hear your news ❤️[emoji256][emoji92]❤️[emoji256][emoji92]

Comment

Working...
                                X