X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Hello Luv (excuse me for thread crashing Girls!!),

Everything is looking great with your BHCG Levels!!!

As for your P4 Levels Luv, my understanding is that as long as they're 30 and above, then that's ok too though the higher the better as there's no such thing as too much Progesterone!!!

In saying that, the levels do fluctuate throughout the day naturally. If it were me, I'd be increasing my support (what support are you on??). If you're taking pessaries, whack an extra one or two into you everyday over the next week or so to increase your level just for peace of mind.

Do you have an Aus FS here or can your GP write you a script for pessaries or for some Crinone?? Should be able to get a script for some from your GP if you don't have a FS here in Aus.

Try not to worry Luv as everything is looking bloody beautiful!!!
    I’m taking 5x200 utrogestan daily now. More supplies on the way! I’m going to go back up to x6 daily for peace of mind! There’s one thing I do know, that all this progesterone is giving me a fabulous though sore pair of Dolly Parton’s lol x

Comment

• Originally posted by Notalone View Post
      I have to say that the cake shops in Athens are unbelievably good and soo cheap! Very tempting. We've bought a lot of sweets for the family members we have been visiting and are in awe of the amazing treats before us! I am also loving the bakery opposite the President Hotel. I need to walk more to work off the added calories!!

Every appointment we had at embryoland we went to that bakery afterwards, I could never decide what I wanted, they had so much yummy stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Nilza79 View Post
        Thankyou to all you ladies for your thoughts and prayers i head off tomorrow. I just finished packing and now its real!
        Im going again, to bring home my babies !
        Safe travels and good luck x

Comment

• Safe travels [MENTION=150219]Moc24[/MENTION] and [MENTION=149054]Nilza79[/MENTION] - we are cycle buddies!! Yay!

Comment

• Ive just heard back from Dr Nikos and he has assured me x4 utrogestan is ample [emoji15] holy moly I’ll drop levels further I’m sure and wait for my scan on Monday. He says my numbers are great and to not stress. He says he will reassess after the scan and go from there!
            What do you think ladies?
            Do I drop to 4 stick to 5 or up to 6??? I may edge my bets and stick to 5 until Monday??? Oh bother...[emoji851]

Comment

• Originally posted by missybear View Post
              Ive just heard back from Dr Nikos and he has assured me x4 utrogestan is ample [emoji15] holy moly I’ll drop levels further I’m sure and wait for my scan on Monday. He says my numbers are great and to not stress. He says he will reassess after the scan and go from there!
              What do you think ladies?
              Do I drop to 4 stick to 5 or up to 6??? I may edge my bets and stick to 5 until Monday??? Oh bother...[emoji851]
              My fs told me that you cannot have to much.
              I'd probably stick to the 5 and get your levels rechecked. If they are still good you could go back to 4. Just keep going with one orally as it seems to work for you.

Comment

• [MENTION=124933]missybear[/MENTION] hey there, sorry im not much help with progesterone. I never had mine tested, only hcg. I dont think i had any problems absorbing it either. Glad Blondeinbrisvegas could help. I do know everyone says you can't have too much so i guess dont be worried to take more. Ive also read some ladies fo have trouble absorbing it effectively and so take it in different ways like up the vjayjay, orally or oil injections but i dont know how they decide except by trial n error and continuous testing. Sorry i couldnt be more help.

Comment

• Egg Donation Greece #8

Thank you for all your replies ladies.

I’ve worked out my highest level was approximately 2 hrs post x2 vaginally and the lower level was 9hrs post 2 vaginally before the next lot were due an a.m blood test and mid afternoon blood test so that’s probably where the levels differ. I’ll take more notice next week and keep going with 5 until after scan results. Thanks again xx

Comment

• Safe travels!

Comment

• Hi Ladies, I received an email from embryoland yesterday with some test results of blood tests I did in Greece in March. Imagine my shock that I get the results 9 months later. 🤬🤬

Anyway I am a little confused by it as appears I tested positive for MTHFR C677T. So after I googled it I am really concerned that this might have been a contributing flavor to losing Zoe. I emailed Dr Nikos last night to please explain to me exactly what these results mean but he didn’t respond [emoji34][emoji34]
                      If I receive no email today he will be getting a call from me.

Any other ladies have this and what did you do meds / supplements wise?? I want to be loaded with all the information I get my hands on for when I do speak to Dr Nikos.

Comment

• Hi [MENTION=128034]Mrsl73[/MENTION] i dont know much about the MTHFR gene but the some of the ladies on the 'ivf over 40' thread would know about it i think or be able to refer you to some places/threads to get information. I'll pm you too.

Comment

• Egg Donation Greece #8

[MENTION=128034]Mrsl73[/MENTION] wow that’s strange - 9 months later...I’d be asking for a please explain too.

I don’t know the technicals - but essentially your body can’t metabolise folate, so those who have it take Folinic acid and B6 instead and you’re meant to avoid folate.

I have been checked and while I don’t have it - I have switched to folinic acid and b6 (dr m said it was fine to do).

Hope you find some answers xx

Comment

• Does anyone know how to delete messages in your inbox, i have too many do can't senf or recieve pm's. ???

Comment

• Egg Donation Greece #8

If you’re on a iphone the you have to do it one by one- go into each message -
                              Hit the ... (3 dots) up the top right corner select delete

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrsl73 View Post
                                Hi Ladies, I received an email from embryoland yesterday with some test results of blood tests I did in Greece in March. Imagine my shock that I get the results 9 months later. 🤬🤬

Anyway I am a little confused by it as appears I tested positive for MTHFR C677T. So after I googled it I am really concerned that this might have been a contributing flavor to losing Zoe. I emailed Dr Nikos last night to please explain to me exactly what these results mean but he didn’t respond [emoji34][emoji34]
                                If I receive no email today he will be getting a call from me.

Any other ladies have this and what did you do meds / supplements wise?? I want to be loaded with all the information I get my hands on for when I do speak to Dr Nikos.
                                Apparently there is 2 mthfr genes i have both and they are both to do with processing folate man made

Comment

Working...
                                X