No announcement yet.

Age gap between second baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a 2 year age gap between 1 and 2. That was manageable, it was hard to adjust and it wasn't easy but I felt like it was a good gap to have. But we then had a 12 month age gap between 2 and 3, it was by far the hardest thing I've ever done. I got out of hospital the day of my son's 1st birthday when I had my daughter and to be honest it was a blur for a few years. We are TTC number 4 and our youngest is 4.5, we've never had such a big gap we had all 3 of our babies in 3 years but there are pros and cons to every age gap

Comment

[QUOTE=LoveMyWay;8873027]I had a 2 year age gap between 1 and 2. That was manageable, it was hard to adjust and it wasn't easy but I felt like it was a good gap to have. But we then had a 12 month age gap between 2 and 3, it was by far the hardest thing I've ever done. I got out of hospital the day of my son's 1st birthday when I had my daughter and to be honest it was a blur for a few years. We are TTC number 4 and our youngest is 4.5, we've never had such a big gap we had all 3 of our babies in 3 years but there are pros and cons to every age gap [/QUOTE

thanks for your honest reply, I’m sure it was tough at some stages but ttc clearly hasn’t scared you off haha!!

Thats great to hear I wish you all the luck.

Its a big decision for us , I don’t want her being an only child but I’d be 45 having another baby too.

much appreciated

Comment

From what I've heard/researched, every gap has pros & cons. I have 21 months between my boys and I love it, they have the best bond and are into the same activities and learn a lot from eachother. My oldest was still napping when his brother was born which gave me 3 hours a day to cuddle on the couch with my littlest. But of course it was a bit chaotic and each of them had their own little challenges. We are looking at a 2.5+ year age gap for our next bub so I can't wait to see the differences!!

Comment

Also good luck!!

Comment

Working...
          X