X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cuinee
    replied
    HI,
    That was terrible..I will keep it in mind...
    thanks..

Leave a comment:

• eemaz
    replied
    Thank you for the reply

Thanks for the list of Abbreviations!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by JATS View Post
    And careful about posting links to pics in your facebook album, unless you're on FB under an assumed name you've just given everyone your full name.

Soooo many BH members do this!!!! Do they not realize....or not care

Leave a comment:

• MrsBeee
    replied
    Here Eemaz
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ead.php?t=5331

Leave a comment:

• eemaz
    replied
    I need help//

What is DD DH DS? Can someone breakdown these abbreviations for me? And other ones as well if you know them?

Leave a comment:

• quaver
    replied
    it is really scary. it is a big world with some sicos out there. I think the main thing is to be careful. keeping names and details off is so important. I have pics on FB and that even worries me sometimes. nothing nude or anything and they are locked but.....still it worries me.

Leave a comment:

• JATS
    replied
    And careful about posting links to pics in your facebook album, unless you're on FB under an assumed name you've just given everyone your full name.

Leave a comment:

• NonnyMouse
    replied
    I was thinking the same thing about online "baby showers" where you give your name and address to another BubHubber so they can post you a pressie. It doesn't take much pretending for someone to glean your address (like in the baby shower threads) and pay your house an unexpected visit when you mentioned you'd be off having a scan or labouring away in hospital.

Leave a comment:

• babynow
    replied
    yes the same would i feel and also would like to request you for the same. Take care and think twice before you post.

Leave a comment:

• mumoftwoboys2005
    replied
    I'm off to change my siggie now. Thanks for the info ladies. I honestly hadn't thought of it like that.

It's pretty sad that we can't show off our pride and joy but then again as someone has previously said "it takes 10c to print it and 45c to post it"

Jo.

Leave a comment:

• declansmum
    replied
    Wow!!! Thats very scarey!!! We should all be extra careful. So many sicko's out there

Leave a comment:

• niamh75
    replied
    i totally agree not only because of sickos but also identity fraud so that's why Ive changed my sig so my lads names are not included and my avatar you cant be to careful scary world out there . i was looking up funny pictures and found one of a baby boy squeezing the life out of his little willy as they do and although i thought thats got to hurt and i remember my lads doing that i was shocked some one would post that for the whole world to see and i wanted to report it but no way of contacting the web page owners to say take it off

Leave a comment:

• Emily 85
    replied
    its so sad to see how the world is nothing is safe anymore !! it scares me sometimes what world im bringing my baby into !!!

Leave a comment:

• our little treasures
    replied
    I don't have a pic site either..

Also I thought I was the only one who worried about those little bubbas and the nudie commercials!!

Leave a comment:

• RoarsomeMum
    replied
    ditto what everyone here has said..
    As a survivor, i applaud all the parents here. Why run the risk.

I hate thoes baby commercials, and actually complained to the company. Im not sure how much good it will do, but if you stop buying the product, and inform the company they have lost your business because of the add.. Bub hub is a big place with strong people. it may have an effect..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X