Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCOS late ovulation success stories please

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any success stories for TTC with pcos and late ovulation?
    28 have been TTC for around 10 months. Pcos, took a long time to get periods back, clomid made follicles too big, and process continues! Feeling flat and would love to hear some good stories - and I'm sure I'm not the only one xx

PCOS late ovulation success stories please

Hi Maree, I have PCOS and long cycles and found vitex helped to regulate them and bring ovulation earlier. Might be worth a try if you haven't been on vitex. Are you tracking ovulation?
    The other thing that kick started my cycles was I started an intense exercise program like Bootcamp.

Comment

I ovulated day 36 and it resulted in a healthy pregnancy. She's now 2.5yo

Comment

Thankyou ladies 😘😘 and glad to hear of your success! It's easy to get bogged down in the negatives!

Just started tracking ( on day 19) as I wasn't getting a period before (apart from one with provera) I'm assuming or hoping they will sort them selves out more once I've had a few more natural cycles. Is vitex a vitamin or something I need to get from the gp? I probably should get back into doing a bit more exercise! GP says my weight is good and otherwise health is good but getting back into exercise will probably help my stress!

Did you have any issues with large follicles?
        Last edited by Maree123; 09-06-2017, 08:29.

Comment

PCOS late ovulation success stories please

You can get vitex from most chemists.
          Blackmores and Swisse etc sell vitex over the counter.

Comment

Working...
          X