Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnyl booster- HPT

Hi ladies,

So going a little mad here. While waiting for a donor egg match we decided to try an OI cycle because it was once suggested to us and I knew I’d have to try it before giving up on fertility treatment forever (we’re nearing the end of our journey- 2 kids from 17 ivf/fet cycles).

Anyway, did a pregnyl booster 9 nights ago and 6 nights ago. I really had no expectations for this working but needed to do it so I could accept the end and not have it as a ‘what if’.

I started testing out the booster on Saturday (3dp final booster). It hasn’t gotten any lighter, and is looking slightly darker to me.

I am going CRAZY! I have scoured the internet and some say they had positives up to 9 days post booster but none of those people included photos so I can’t compare. A lot seemed to say by 7 dp booster it was out of their system.

So if you have been in this situation please share whether yours was lighter or darker by 6 dp booster compared to mine…and yes I know I just need to keep testing (of course I will)…but I need some input for sanity!

IMG_3053.jpg

Hi there
    I had boosters and your lines look very similar to mine with my first pregnancy....congratulations!!! I think if it was residue booster they would be much fainter than that!

Comment

Originally posted by Molros View Post
      Hi there
      I had boosters and your lines look very similar to mine with my first pregnancy....congratulations!!! I think if it was residue booster they would be much fainter than that!
      Ahh god I hope so! Would be saving ourselves about $25k not having to go down the donor path again! I am so nervous!

Comment

Good luck! Let us know 🤞🏻🤞🏻
        When is your BT

Comment

It’s supposed to be Thursday but I’m going to phone tomorrow and see if they’ll let me in a day early so then I can repeat on Friday!

Today’s have been equally if not slightly darker. Ahhh I find it so hard to believe this might be the real deal!!

Comment

IMG_3055.jpg

Comment

For anyone following along, or scouring the internet for pics and hcg levels. 16 days past trigger today and hcg was 296! Repeating in 2 days and will update again

Comment

Good luck! I'm going to throw in a congratulations from now - those HPT's look pretty good to me!
                I am not an early bird or a night owl.
                I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful137 View Post
                  For anyone following along, or scouring the internet for pics and hcg levels. 16 days past trigger today and hcg was 296! Repeating in 2 days and will update again
                  Congratulations !

Comment

Working...
                  X