Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescriptions

Hi Ladies,
    I will be starting a cycle with a bulked billed clinic who don’t provide extra scripts. So I was wondering where do I get DHEA and melatonin from? Can a GP provide them?

Originally posted by Thecrazycatlady View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    I will be starting a cycle with a bulked billed clinic who don’t provide extra scripts. So I was wondering where do I get DHEA and melatonin from? Can a GP provide them?
    Hi just bumping this and in case no-one else answers. Yes, a GP can prescribe both, but particularly with DHEA I suspect a good GP wouldn't prescribe without a blood test first.

I tried both in the past but don't have experience with bulk billed clinics - I assume they still have doctors, is it a doctor who suggested you use DHEA and melatonin?

Comment

Prescriptions

Originally posted by Kalina View Post
      Hi just bumping this and in case no-one else answers. Yes, a GP can prescribe both, but particularly with DHEA I suspect a good GP wouldn't prescribe without a blood test first.

I tried both in the past but don't have experience with bulk billed clinics - I assume they still have doctors, is it a doctor who suggested you use DHEA and melatonin?
      Thanks for your reply.
      I use to see Dr LB and we were successful with her when she was still at Monash. She proscribed them to me. We then went onto see Dr Nick L at Monash he put me on a cycle that did not work for me. I only got to the 2nd scan. So we thought before we move on to DE we will try the bulked billed clinic and see what happens. I asked them about it and they had no idea what they were.

Comment

Working...
      X