TTC for a Fathers Day BFP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTC for a Fathers Day BFP

Well it looks as though I'm out for August - but it would be AWESOME if I got our long-awaited BFP on Fathers day... The next time I ovulate with hubby around will be 23rd of August (I think anyway) so who knows... maybe we will have something to celebrate???

Anyone else missing out on August for any reason at all? Come join me!!

Good luck for September!!

Comment

Good luck - hope you guys catch that eggie

Comment

Cheers ladies

Looks as though I'm the only one up for a Fathers day BFP! Anyone else joining me??

Comment

when is father's day

Comment

2nd of Sept. I think I may miss getting hubby and the egg together in August, so looks as though Sept will be the next opportunity I get...

Comment

Hey Pink Lady,

September is good, I gave My DP a big fat Birthday and Fathers day pressie with our son. (My Dp's birthday is 1 September.)I just handed him the PG test and gave him a happy Bday daddy card. I hope you can do the same.
              I'm still hoping like mad I can give myself a baby for My Birthday (In April So TTC now.) But If I don't I may be joining you.

Good Luck

Comment

im meant to be testing on 30 August, so very possibly will have a BFP for 2 september!!

Comment

Ohh - not long to go now! 6 more sleeps and I still haven't O'd...

Comment

With my mixed up cycles I'm not positive but I think I'll only be 3dpo on father's day so maybe a little early to test but hopefully I can give DH a late father's day gift

Comment

Don't think I've got much of a chance, but heres hoping I can join you with a Fathers Day bubba!

Comment

I can test end of August so I may be in for a chance for this fathers day!

Comment

I just POAS OPK and it was one of THE strongest positives I have ever got (and thats INCLUDING each pg!)

That means I'm going to ovulate tomorrow, and hubby doesn't get home til Thursday... *sigh* Oh well - now we have a whole MONTH of practising time, right?

Comment

Oh that really sux!! But yep i suppose you have more time to 'practise' and get it right!!! If only you still had some of the swimmers tucked away in the freezer ....

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Lady
                              I just POAS OPK and it was one of THE strongest positives I have ever got (and thats INCLUDING each pg!)

That means I'm going to ovulate tomorrow, and hubby doesn't get home til Thursday... *sigh* Oh well - now we have a whole MONTH of practising time, right?
                              sorry pink lady, hopefully it holds out for you, but yeah, if not, heaps of practising time!!! :-)

I am still on target hopefully for a fathers day BFP, i am O'ing tomorrow I think and We ahve BD'd just about every day for the last 5 days or so.

Comment

Working...
                              X