Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ttc 2021

Here is the 2021 TTC thread.
    Sending everyone heaps of baby dust and crossing my fingers for a happy and healthy 9 months for those who do get a BFP [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

Following for later

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Following along. Hubby and I are about to start “not trying, not preventing” for no2.

But I’m not a laid back person so I give myself about 4 seconds before I start becoming obsessed again [emoji23]

Comment

Ttc 2021

Hey everyone [emoji112]
          I haven’t been so active lately but am still around.
          Yesterday at 12DPO I got quite a faint but clearly pink line on a FRER and this morning at 13DPO it was gone.

Are FRER still the preferred test? IMG_4965.jpg
          Top - 13DPO
          Bottom - 12DPO
          Last edited by crunchymumma; 07-05-2021, 16:24.

Comment

Now that AF has finally decided yo make an appearance (18months pp), I guess DH amd I get to sit down and seriously discuss ttc #3. I think it'll end up a no (I'm 35, DH is 43 in Dec, and we breed bad sleepers), but both of us have acknowledged that we feel like someone is missing.
            I did have a CP between our two bubs though, so it may just be that.

Maybe we'll do "not trying/not preventing"... 🤔

Comment

Thanks for setting this up [MENTION=146095]MrsB92[/MENTION]!

Hi everyone, I'm joining too!I We've just started 'not preventing'. I have an 18 month old girl and would love to give her a sibling but it took us a while to have a sticky baby last time, so expecting the same again.
              [MENTION=154597]Beary[/MENTION] good to be on the journey with you again [emoji23] I was also being super 'casual' and took a pregnancy test yesterday at only 8dpo and after bding only once this cycle... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I tried to tell myself this time it would be different but I don't think it's in my nature.

Comment

Originally posted by crunchymumma View Post
                Hey everyone [emoji112]
                I haven’t been so active lately but am still around.
                Yesterday at 12DPO I got quite a faint but clearly pink line on a FRER and this morning at 13DPO it was gone.

Are FRER still the preferred test? [ATTACH]105939[/ATTACH]
                Top - 13DPO
                Bottom - 12DPO
                I think FRER are still the earliest response on the market, though that might have changed in the 18 months since I last used one. I can see the squinter in 12dpo, did you use the second one with first morning wee? Hoping tomorrow's is a stonger line for you 🤞🏻

Comment

Originally posted by FayBelle View Post
                  I think FRER are still the earliest response on the market, though that might have changed in the 18 months since I last used one. I can see the squinter in 12dpo, did you use the second one with first morning wee? Hoping tomorrow's is a stonger line for you 🤞🏻
                  From what I researched they are but upon this happening I done a google and people seem to get a lot of funny lines.
                  I thought 12DPO was reasonable, the faint line looks pink in person an is the same thickness as the control line.
                  I’ve only had BFNs since though, I always use FMU.
                  I’m 15DPO today and AF is expected.

I’m now wondering if it was a CP (again, going off google Dr) because I usually have 2-3 days of very minimal spotting in the lead up to AF and I haven’t had anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Elaria086 View Post
                    Now that AF has finally decided yo make an appearance (18months pp), I guess DH amd I get to sit down and seriously discuss ttc #3. I think it'll end up a no (I'm 35, DH is 43 in Dec, and we breed bad sleepers), but both of us have acknowledged that we feel like someone is missing.
                    I did have a CP between our two bubs though, so it may just be that.

Maybe we'll do "not trying/not preventing"... [emoji848]
                    Maybe we'll be in the same DIG again [emoji23] I can understand the hesitation in going from 2-3, it feels like a big jump. I've always thought I wanted three children, but now I have one I'm not sure if I have it in me to do this all again twice more [emoji848]

Comment

Thanks for setting this up [MENTION=146095]MrsB92[/MENTION]!

Hi everyone, I'm joining too!I We've just started 'not preventing'. I have an 18 month old girl and would love to give her a sibling but it took us a while to have a sticky baby last time, so expecting the same again.
                      [MENTION=154597]Beary[/MENTION] good to be on the journey with you again [emoji23] I was also being super 'casual' and took a pregnancy test yesterday at only 8dpo and after bding only once this cycle... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I tried to tell myself this time it would be different but I don't think it's in my nature.
                      Yes fun to see a familiar face again! Hopefully we both have much less stressful journeys this time. And yeah we only had the chance to DTD once this much and only on CD12. But I’m still obsessing lol.

Also, how do people find the time and energy to ttc properly with a toddler?!

Comment

Originally posted by Beary View Post
                        Yes fun to see a familiar face again! Hopefully we both have much less stressful journeys this time. And yeah we only had the chance to DTD once this much and only on CD12. But I’m still obsessing lol.

Also, how do people find the time and energy to ttc properly with a toddler?!
                        I don't know... I barely have enough energy to watch tv after my daughter's gone to bed, let alone dtd [emoji51] and feeling soo touched out at the end of the day with dd being so clingy. It only takes one time, right??

Comment

Originally posted by crunchymumma View Post
                          From what I researched they are but upon this happening I done a google and people seem to get a lot of funny lines.
                          I thought 12DPO was reasonable, the faint line looks pink in person an is the same thickness as the control line.
                          I’ve only had BFNs since though, I always use FMU.
                          I’m 15DPO today and AF is expected.

I’m now wondering if it was a CP (again, going off google Dr) because I usually have 2-3 days of very minimal spotting in the lead up to AF and I haven’t had anything.
                          It's possible it was [emoji17] I'm sorry, it's terrible when you see a faint positive and then nothing more, your heart gets so excited and then it all just goes away [emoji173] hopefully next month is your month 🤞🏻

Comment

Maybe we'll be in the same DIG again [emoji23] I can understand the hesitation in going from 2-3, it feels like a big jump. I've always thought I wanted three children, but now I have one I'm not sure if I have it in me to do this all again twice more [emoji848]
                            Hi!!!! Haha, you never know, with any luck it'll happen quickly.
                            Considering DD still wakes up way too much overnight, I gather I must just be midly insane to think of no. 3.

Comment

It's possible it was [emoji17] I'm sorry, it's terrible when you see a faint positive and then nothing more, your heart gets so excited and then it all just goes away [emoji173] hopefully next month is your month 🤞🏻
                              I think we are now at around 18m TTC so if anything, if it was a CP then it’s good to know that something was possibly going to happen.

AF arrived today right on cue.

Comment

Working...
                              X