Ttc 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beary View Post
    Ok because I’m crazy after 7 miscarriages I just took another test. Dilute pee and only a two hour hold, but still seems darker than yesterday. Phew.

God ttc makes me insane.
    Sorry to jump into this thread but just wanted to say congratulations and that I'm keeping everything crossed for you Beary! 🤞🏻

Comment

• I thinking about having a few months grace, start again in the new year. Baby dust to all [emoji256][emoji256] I'll still be reading along.

Comment

• Originally posted by FayBelle View Post
        Sorry to jump into this thread but just wanted to say congratulations and that I'm keeping everything crossed for you Beary! 🤞🏻
        Thank you so much lovely. I am sure you can relate to the ball of stress and nerves that I am currently!

Comment

• Originally posted by Emma1217 View Post
          I thinking about having a few months grace, start again in the new year. Baby dust to all [emoji256][emoji256] I'll still be reading along.
          Sometimes a break can be good. Ttc can be so horrendously stressful and all consuming.

Comment

Sometimes a break can be good. Ttc can be so horrendously stressful and all consuming.
            It is consuming, and the disappointment that goes with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emma1217 View Post
              I thinking about having a few months grace, start again in the new year. Baby dust to all [emoji256][emoji256] I'll still be reading along.
              If we don’t fall this cycle we will be taking a break too but for other reasons. It’s a stressful time, a break can be so good for the mind!

I’ve been very laidback this cycle, I haven’t temped I’m not watching cm all that much only used my cb opk. I got my first flashing smiley 2 days ago and was expecting to get a solid on tomorrow/Saturday but I got it today, I wasn’t even going to test lucky I did. Even so, we managed to dtd after I got the result but that’ll probably be it. Better than nothing I guess lol not overly fussed I’m back at work this week, so it’s been busy and my mind is elsewhere which is nice. Hope everyone is doing well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alunar View Post
                If we don’t fall this cycle we will be taking a break too but for other reasons. It’s a stressful time, a break can be so good for the mind!

I’ve been very laidback this cycle, I haven’t temped I’m not watching cm all that much only used my cb opk. I got my first flashing smiley 2 days ago and was expecting to get a solid on tomorrow/Saturday but I got it today, I wasn’t even going to test lucky I did. Even so, we managed to dtd after I got the result but that’ll probably be it. Better than nothing I guess lol not overly fussed I’m back at work this week, so it’s been busy and my mind is elsewhere which is nice. Hope everyone is doing well!
                Good luck, sometimes you just have to stand back and wait, less stress can be better for the soul.
                when will you be testing?

Comment

• I’m back! I had a problem with the app crashing and was super busy so it took forever to get around to fixing it up.
                  We had covid hit our area, had business changes and had to pull kids out of school so it’s been a hot [emoji91] minute.

I was meant to have my HyCoSy scan on Friday but had to cancel it as I was awaiting covid results after being a casual contact. So that’s a big frustrating.

I wasn’t pregnant, it must have been a fault with the test. I felt that would happen after reading some old posts with similar partial lines.

I’m CD12, have had 2 days of lows on CB Digi but have had EWCM for 3 days now so have been DTD every 2nd night anyway.

Comment

• Very impressed you can DTD without a high reading. Ttc has torpedoed our sex life [emoji23]

Comment

Very impressed you can DTD without a high reading. Ttc has torpedoed our sex life [emoji23]
                      Haha well lucky we did because I had 2 days of low and then the 3rd day was peak!

Comment

• Hey crunchy sorry it wasn’t a bfn

I’m CD11 and had a follie scan today and only a little one growing
                        I started a new supplement this month and put
                        Hubby on menevit so fingers crossed
                        Next follie scan is Friday so fingers crossed we can trigger and O over the weekend

We had our ivf chats last week with FS and we are all ready to start our first cycle in Jan….now to just find the $$$
                        Thinking of accessing super but I’ve heard it can be complicated

Sending baby dust x

Comment

• Just updating
                          got af two days ago, so that’ll probably be us for this year as my partner is away for my next two ovulation dates. Best of luck to all!

Comment

• Hey ladies
                            I feel like we lost bub hub for a while and my app no longer works 😒
                            I hope everyone is going ok
                            im 6DPO and feeling nothing so not confident this month at all
                            dd4 and I have been isolating for the last 10 days because of an exposure at her childcare so
                            im exhausted but not sure whether that’s a pregnancy symptom or just covid fatigue 🤣🤣🤣

hows everyone else doing

Comment

• CD1 here, after the miscarriage I have had heavy flow, starting to wonder if that's normal and if I'll ovulated again.

Trytryandtryagain- I'm hearing you it's weird without the app, I forget about it. Nothing worse than being trapped at home 🥺

Comment

• I had my scan and we heard a heartbeat. Measuring a day ahead too! I can relax a little bit.

very annoying that the app is down. The website makes it so hard to see recent posts on mobile.

Comment

Working...
                                X